Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After stupid medical treatment camp of Anurag-Prerna-Samidha under the watchful eyes of God in a temple, Komolika-Prerna challenge was a releiving change. 

Can Prerna learn some skills from Komolika as to how to stay calm yet put a point without screaming at top of her voice. Komolika is only getting better. 

Considering past I am expecting Komolika-Prerna challenge which I am hoping would be better than Prerna's non-existing revenge to be received a little better. But it's KZK2, kabhi bhi kuch bhi hota hai. 

Another relief was a break from seeing Anurag in almost every seen. CVs balance your characters if you can 😃

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Komo as a serial killer deserves every award for her effort..moh and nivi were my fav but aamna is my #1 now😃

100% true. CVs are back to Komolika in a hope to save the show. It kind of worked for me honestly 😊

This constant saga of Komo putting Anu under the bus and him being foolish to not know what is happening, then getting verbally abused by Prerna has to stop.

It is a rinse repeat now.. Komo plotting-> Pre MU Anu-> Anu not revealing the truth-> repeat.. WTH CVs, how will you fetch ratings if this show becomes sadistic in the male lead's suffering and female lead not smart enough to make 2+2=4 ?👎🏼

For god's sake please stop this nonsensical misunderstanding created by komo and let Pre know the whole truth, this is 2020, nobody wants to see such helpless male lead and such a clueless female lead.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Apart from this horrible episode,there is one dialog of pre which I like is when rakhi asked why can't pre trust her.pre reply was anu made her like this that she cannot trust anyone now.

I mean if storyline would have been better,then this mere dialog shows how much hurt pre is due to one stupid move of anurag.i mean I know his intensions and all.to be honest his intention matters to me as parth is playing anurag character.But that dialogue of pre is to the point.Trust is the most imp thing a person have.if that trust is broken then that person also break down.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Apart from this horrible episode,there is one dialog of pre which I like is when rakhi asked why can't pre trust her.pre reply was anu made her like this that she cannot trust anyone now.

I mean if storyline would have been better,then this mere dialog shows how much hurt pre is due to one stupid move of anurag.i mean I know his intensions and all.to be honest his intention matters to me as parth is playing anurag character.But that dialogue of pre is to the point.Trust is the most imp thing a person have.if that trust is broken then that person also break down.

As.if this is the first time he broke her trust. 🥱 The next minute of dhaga marriage till date, it consisted of only mistrust miscommunication and disrespect to each other.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

As.if this is the first time he broke her trust. 🥱 The next minute of dhaga marriage till date, it consisted of only mistrust miscommunication and disrespect to each other.

Till this anuneprekokyunmara track, everything was relatable though least but still there was redeemable points here and there.But now I m struck on one side my love for parth from kyy days and Ekta's constant butchering of anus character.

Edited by surbhi1995 - 3 years ago
Discolights thumbnail

Only if she had begun to evaluate things when each and every member of Basu family treated like a nobody, uske bridge se neeche girne ki naubat hi nahi aati. Their relationship portrays mistrust and miscommunication. These two together are perfect example of "HOW A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD NOT BE". 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

The past 2 episodes have been horrendous!

I really thought after Monday’s episode - Anurag Vs Komo scene, Anurag will finally fight against Komo and truth will be revealed soon. And CVs will fix the mess they have created. But no we are back to square one. Komo empowerment and Anurag suffering starts again!🤪

Fgs... how many times Anurag will be shown signing-off papers without reading them properly and landing in trouble and MU by Pre, especially papers given by Komo. This has already happened twice in post-lockdown episodes.🥱

CVs way to let Komo outshine others by making ML look dumb every time. Like I’m so done with this rinse and repeat! Considering TRPs are sinking, instead of improving storyline, CVs are pushing more negativity into the show by making vamp appear stronger compare to main leads.

Almost whole episode was dedicated to Komo. I don’t care if Aamna is a good actress, I don’t watch show to see her only. I’m here to see AnuPre and the perfect balance between the mains leads and vamp drama.🤔

Sedhaai seedhai keh do kai viewers ko AnuPre nahin milnai wale and shut the show rather than giving false hopes to viewers every now and then with misleading promos.😵

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Instead of anupre,anulika,bapre .can we get my bajrang back plzzz.i want to see bajrag intense confrontations,their challenges.As anulika challenges r Ltd to sindoor,mangalsutra,mera pati,tera pati only.I remember initially bajrag were amazing with intense scenes.if cvs r stalking forum can they accept this request of mine.

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Instead of anupre,anulika,bapre .can we get my bajrang back plzzz.i want to see bajrag intense confrontations,their challenges.As anulika challenges r Ltd to sindoor,mangalsutra,mera pati,tera pati only.I remember initially bajrag were amazing with intense scenes.if cvs r stalking forum can they accept this request of mine.

It will be interesting to see Bajaj-Anurag together. Though I have very less hopes of same magic as earlier since Bajaj isn't Bajaj anymore post lockdown, he is three in one character now. But whatever it is CVs should give it a shot. Past jaisa na sahi but kya pata kuch alag mil jaye dekhne. Bajaj track1 ke Bajrag ka 50% bhi mil gaya to bhi bhaut hoga. Waise bhi these two ka ab tak ek bhi scene nahi aya hai, if am not wrong.