Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I  am maybe in the minority but I actually liked today's episode. I actually didn't feel any negativity in  today's episode. It was balanced episode for me with 1 kauki scene, Prena-samidha scene, Anukom scene and also lots of Tashan between Prelika. Only thing I didn't liked was Prena's repetitive dialogues and shouting. Prena's dialogue writer should be fired because her dialogues in her solo scenes really irritated me today anurag naa mujse badla lana ka kiya yeh Kiya, yeh sab anurag naa kiya, anurag ek ghatiya admi hai doesn't Prena really have any other dialogues other than these and also her shouting scenes are also very bad but Amna was really great  in today's episode. Amna really dominated today's episode and I also liked Prelika's tashan scene today  I really liked Prelika's chemistry today. Overall an average episode for me👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

It will be interesting to see Bajaj-Anurag together. Though I have very less hopes of same magic as earlier since Bajaj isn't Bajaj anymore post lockdown, he is three in one character now. But whatever it is CVs should give it a shot. Past jaisa na sahi but kya pata kuch alag mil jaye dekhne. Bajaj track1 ke Bajrag ka 50% bhi mil gaya to bhi bhaut hoga. Waise bhi these two ka ab tak ek bhi scene nahi aya hai, if am not wrong.

I don't think that bajrag scenes will be that great and will have the same intensity that their scenes used to have earlier since Bajaj isn't Bajaj anymore after lockdown. I am for a change liking Prelika's scenes and tashans but my only complaint is Prena's repetitive dialogues. I am really not liking Prena much because of her repetitive dialogues and shouting. Prena really needs to stop shouting  in her scenes and also really needs new dialogues in the show👍🏼

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

I  am maybe in the minority but I actually liked today's episode. I actually didn't feel any negativity in  today's episode. It was balanced episode for me with 1 kauki scene, Prena-samidha scene, Anukom scene and also lots of Tashan between Prelika. Only thing I didn't liked was Prena's repetitive dialogues. Prena's dialogue writer should really be fired because her dialogues in her solo scene really irritated me today anurag naa mujse badla lana ka kiya yeh Kiya, yeh sab anurag naa kiya, anurag ek ghatiya admi hai doesn't Prena really have any other dialogues other than these  but Amna was really great and fire in today's episode. Amna really dominated today's episode and I also liked Prelika's tashan scene today  I liked Prelika's chemistry today. Overall an average episode for me👍🏼

Add me too as I liked today's episode too. Prerna ka dialogue writer change karke bhi not much will change till she improvises.her dialogue delivery. Feel free to disagree but she was shouting in the entire episode for no reason. Can she stop shouting and start talking. And when she comes in front of Komolika her flaws they are so evident. Usually ITV pe vamps.and villians brag and shout but yahan to humari villian hi itni classy hai ki bina energy waste kiye Prerna ko poore Calcutta ke chkkar lagwa diye. Forget everyone else even the municipal comissioner ddn't take Prerna seriously. Priyanka's subordinate did so well in her very short scene. The lawyer handled it so well, while all Prerna did was shout. Intead of barging into BB like a mad woman Prerna should put her phone to some good use and call Anurag next time 😒

Discolights thumbnail

I don't think that bajrag scenes will be that great and will have the same intensity that their scenes used to have earlier since Bajaj isn't Bajaj anymore after lockdown. I am for a change liking Prelika's scenes and tashans but my only complaint is Prena's repetitive dialogues. I am really not liking Prena much because of her repetitive dialogues and shouting. Prena really needs to stop shouting  in her scenes and also really needs new dialogues in the show👍🏼

Agree with everything. I know Bajaj isn't the Bajaj that he was. So impact of Bajaj-Anurag scene will never be the same. Par jab trial and error chal hi raha hai to ye bhi try kar lein CVs. 

Prerna ka shouting is at next level. Guess work from home ka hangover of over doing everything ab tak to be continued hai. Komolika is keeping the episodes worth watching these days. At least she is doing something.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Add me too as I liked today's episode too. Prerna ka dialogue writer change karke bhi not much will change till she improvises.her dialogue delivery. Feel free to disagree but she was shouting in the entire episode for no reason. Can she stop shouting and start talking. And when she comes in front of Komolika her flaws they are so evident. Usually ITV pe vamps.and villians brag and shout but yahan to humari villian hi itni classy hai ki bina energy waste kiye Prerna ko poore Calcutta ke chkkar lagwa diye. Forget everyone else even the municipal comissioner ddn't take Prerna seriously. Priyanka's subordinate did so well in her very short scene. The lawyer handled it so well, while all Prerna did was shout. Intead of barging into BB like a mad woman Prerna should put her phone to some good use and call Anurag next time 😒

Red-everytime I remember her dialog Mr bjaj koi mujhe seriously nahi le rha,it cracked me up.

It seems her grooming classes of 8 long years has turned her into cameo.

One should watch Erica in komo1 track.she used to outshine last komo(Hina Khan) every time .

Abjini thumbnail

Yes Prena was really shouting very much in today's episode and also her dialogues have become repetitive for me. All the characters are getting good and new dialogues but only Prena is day by day getting crappy dialogues. I think the makers should stop giving Prena any shouting dialogues because Prena is really bad in shouting scenes. Actually a show shouldn't only have positive and romantic scenes a show should have the balanced of  vamps/villains planning and plotting against the leads, some family scenes, emotional scenes also and I am actually liking the tadka and twist that Komolika is bringing in the show and also Prelika scenes today. And today's episode was really not a negative episode according to me. I think the audience will also like today's episode since it was a balance episode today👍🏼

Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Red-everytime I remember her dialog Mr bjaj koi mujhe seriously nahi le rha,it cracked me up.

One should watch Erica in komo1 track.she used to outshine last komo(Hina Khan) every time .

Yup Erica really needs to improve in her dialogue delivery. It's high time Prena should get new dialogues and also the KZK2 CVS should stopped giving any shouting scenes to Erica because Erica is really very terrible in shouting scenes. Erica was really great in komo1 track, memory loss track also but don't why Erica is bad in her scenes after lockdown. Actually Amna today completely overshadowed Erica in today's Prelika scenes. Amna was really good in  today's episode according to me👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Discolights thumbnail

She said that? When? Hahahaa..must have been a funny scene

Cameo was Priyanka's subordinate and commissioner both did farely bettet job. Guess noone in the world can teach her anything. Her daughter's death should have taught her the biggest life lesson. Jab wo incident usey kuch sikha nahi paya to koi kya sikhayega.

@bold- that's because Komolika1 played by Hina Khan too was a loud character. So two louf characters against each other helped Prerna buy Aamna has changed the game altogether with her owm portrayal. She rarely raises her voice to Prerna's level unless she is shown to be real mad. I remember a scene from Viraj track where she was at Ronit's place throwing away stuff and slapped poor Ronit too. But that was a well justified madness and acted really well. I think Aamna taking over as Komolika has made it hard to keep any strong feeling against her. She has made made Komolika a humanly character and makes it hard to hate her. I personally can not hate her:) She does weird stuff but she has that innocence and accepts that she is flawed. And right now she is the only character.scoring high as far department of acting is concerned amongst the 4 main characters of the show.

Also Prerna is more about shouting ever since Work from Home began. WHF to khatam ho gaya but her shouting is still there.

Discolights thumbnail

Yup Erica really needs to improve in her dialogue delivery. It's high time Prena should get new dialogues and also the KZK2 CVS should stopped giving any shouting scenes to Erica because Erica is really very terrible in shouting scenes. Erica was really great in komo1 track, memory loss track also but don't why Erica is bad in her scenes after lockdown. Actually Amna today completely overshadowed Erica in today's Prelika scenes. Amna was really good in  today's episode according to me👍🏼

CVs can try a new dialogue writer but I still have my apprehensions that it will make much of a difference unless Erica puts in some real effort into her scenes, but CVs could try. 

Also scenes are not written for shouting but Erica ends up shouting anyway. Like in today's orphanage scenes I am sure she was expected to show anger, disbelief and another betrayal but while acting all these feelings were portrayed in form of shouting match. That's on actor how to act a scene. But Erica is choosing to scream and shout. She is sad she shouts, she is angry she shouts, everywhere she shouts. TV volume sounds fine when other characters are speaking but when she opens her mouth in the same screne I feel the need to reduce volume

Honestly she has been shouting not just post lockdown but.post leap. I remember how she spoke to Bajaj when she was adamant to go back to Kolkata from London. Then her first meeting with Sharmas, she was shouting at all.of them. So this isn't new to be honest.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

She said that? When? Hahahaa..must have been a funny scene

Cameo was Priyanka's subordinate and commissioner both did farely bettet job. Guess noone in the world can teach her anything. Her daughter's death should have taught her the biggest life lesson. Jab wo incident usey kuch sikha nahi paya to koi kya sikhayega.

@bold- that's because Komolika1 played by Hina Khan too was a loud character. So two louf characters against each other helped Prerna buy Aamna has changed the game altogether with her owm portrayal. She rarely raises her voice to Prerna's level unless she is shown to be real mad. I remember a scene from Viraj track where she was at Ronit's place throwing away stuff and slapped poor Ronit too. But that was a well justified madness and acted really well. I think Aamna taking over as Komolika has made it hard to keep any strong feeling against her. She has made made Komolika a humanly character and makes it hard to hate her. I personally can not hate her:) She does weird stuff but she has that innocence and accepts that she is flawed. And right now she is the only character.scoring high as far department of acting is concerned amongst the 4 main characters of the show.

Also Prerna is more about shouting ever since Work from Home began. WHF to khatam ho gaya but her shouting is still there.

Red_ she said this when she asked inspector to register her fir for shivani kidnapping.Then she called rkb to tell him nobody takes her seriously.