Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm in support of banning Pakistani members too😆

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Do any Indians work in Pakistan movie/tv/music industry? 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

The person you quoted was talking about them not posting when it comes to terror related things and here you’re saying “LOOK THEY POSTED ABOUT SSR AND KERALA CRASH”😆

i got ADD post-covid.. LOL i don't read long posts here.. soz!!

oh well

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Do any Indians work in Pakistan movie/tv/music industry? 

musicians do!

flipfl0p thumbnail

Today’s cinema is less of an art and more of commerce. When alliances are made (artists from Pak are brought in),  it is mainly for commercial purpose (get a bigger market from Pakistan). When it is broken (Pak actors removed), that is also for commercial purpose (during tension, Indian viewers will boycott).
Art, Aman.. all masks. 

It happens everywhere. Is it not? China used to borrow Korean actors, for exotic feel and bigger market. (In East Asia, China is the biggest market). When there was tension between Korea and China, Chinese entertainment industry stopped importing Korean actors. Thailand actors made use of that opportunity. They got shows in China. Later China-Korean relation got better. Korean actors were seen again in Chinese shows.

What should actors(/artists) should do at such times? When there is opportunity, make money. Then forget about that country.
Fawad, from his two years in India, made enough money from Bollywood. It could have taken a decade to earn that much from Pak movie/dramas. 
Yes, there will be patriots from both countries who would curse him. Pakistanis would say, why he had to find work in an enemy country. Indians would say, he has no gratitude for the country which gave him job.. yada yada. Just listen and don’t react. Your purpose is served. Leave the rest to politicians.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Let's start from boycotting Bollywood News wing of India forums. You can lead the way by leaving the forum, we will follow you. 

Naah...that will be worse.....Atleast now they are getting a taste of the other side of unworthy adulation.... .one can wish though.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Naah...that will be worse.....Atleast now they are getting a taste of the other side of unworthy adulation.... .one can wish though.

🤣

Even I wish the same but not for u ☺️

nirvana1328 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do support a ban on Pakistani actors. We have so many good actors in india itself. Why should we let them work and earn their wealth here while staunchly supporting their terror funding, genocidal Army/govt/ISI. If they really want to come and work in india, they should respect the culture and the people who pay to watch them, and condemn the terror their country sponsors.. Else, stick to Pakistan. We don’t need them.

PS: Fawad Khan may be best actor in KJo world. Who cares for KJo and his band of incompetent, overrated and presumptuous ‘actors’?!🙂

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Bollywood should be open for everyone. Imagine if hollywood only allowed American actors or American based movies. We are so proud when our actors gets an opportunity to work in Hollywood movies..why? Because it’s an international platform. I agree our actors should get the preference but I would rather watch fawad khan over Arjun kapoor any day. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They want our land, they are killing our soldiers, they lie, they r supporting china against India.....hamesha pith pe chura ..😃