Do you support Ban for Pakistani Actors?

Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone please explain why was there a ban for Pakistani actors and is that been removed?

What do you think a solution for peace between both countries?  Both countries have so much talent, tradition, food, art, music, fashion and so much more.

Let’s be honest and talk about this. 

"Peace" ab toh kabhi nahin aane wala. We are living inthe distopian world we used to read about. Ab na world ke kisi bhi desh mein logo ko chain aman shanti nahin milega. Dar paida kar ke hi power mil raha hai: Terrorists ko bhi sarkar aur dictators ko bhi.

Firstly, peace talks are a load of bullshit, if only one side is ready for peace talk while another is giving shelter to terrorists.

Secondly, I am personally not against Pakistani artists working here, but it doesn't feel right for them to work here, and when incidents like Uri, Pulwama happens, they don't even make a tweet, even if fake or for pr. They all seem to support the Kashmiri separatist movement. So obviously, in this condition, it is better they aren't working in BW. For their own good.

And before some super intelligent and infinity wise person goes on with Modi/Bhakts and so on, Government of India didn't banned them, and it is not the first time. Even during Mumbai 2008 attack, Pakistani artists went back to home. So it is not a BJP thing 

Being an American born Pakistani who loves Bollywood I honestly dont know what to feel. If they think this will keep people safe than go ahead 

I am an American citizen....If tomorrow India and USA go at war....I will never utter a word against India....kissi ke baap ki himmat nahi hai ki India ki burai karwa le mujhse...

and yes criticizing a ruling/political party is not actually criticizing the country...a country is bigger than the tucche politicians or for that matter anyone.

USA citizen of India decent here... I'd love if they collaborated and left political matters aside.  Art is art, both countries have wonderful things to offer, and I think they could be really be making great content.  But alas, something will always divide us

Originally posted by desigrl05

USA citizen of India decent here... I'd love if they collaborated and left political matters aside.  Art is art, both countries have wonderful things to offer, and I think they could be really be making great content.  But alas, something will always divide us

So true. Plus I think war between India and Pakistan Can be very bad for both countries.  But I do not know how bad are relation for both countries.

i am sad Fawd got banned from bollywood...boooo

There's enough actors in India who need a job, so preference to them first. Having said that, I don't see anything wrong with having a few pakistani actors here and there. Especially if they look and act like Fawad Khan or sing like Atif Aslam❤️ 

Indians and Pakistani patriots are the world's biggest losers 🤢

There are Indian actors who are Pakistan origin. And I find it strange how people would be against Pakistan, want war there but their favorite actor’s grand parents originally from Pakistan. Why your a fan of an actor that you hate their country? I know art is art but still.  I don’t watch Pakistan series but their male actors seem better than the women actors judging from the ones who joined Bollywood. The guys in Pakistan like fawad khan is good looking while I don’t find any of the ladies who joined Bollywood good looking like mahira or any of the girls I saw. So at least bring in the guys for eye candy and great work. Ali Zafar is good looking, I like few Pakistan singers. Both countries seem to have great singers and great talent when it comes to art. Peace is what the whole world needs.