Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

While it's true that art shouldn't have any boundaries and there were many ridiculous reasons for the removal of Pakistani artists, not to forget that they only targeted Bollywood, not Cricket, kyunki nuksaan India ka hoga if they refuse to play World Cup against Pakistan. So they can't pay this huge price, so let's chose the easy route of removing Pakistani artists for showing our deshbhakti.

But there is one valid reason for the removal of Pakistani artists. That these Pakistani artists work in Indian movies which are watched by Indian audience. The Pakistani artists are getting paid from the pockets of Indian public, and a part of that income is going to Pakistani government in the form of taxes, that government which is funding terrorist organizations to create havoc in India. So indirectly, Indians are paying for terrorist activities in their own country, which I think shouldn't be happening.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

i am sad Fawd got banned from bollywood...boooo

he would’ve been such a big star like the next king khan. How sad 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am glad at least there are Pak TV shows for eye candy for heartbroken (euphemism ) Indian women 😊

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

While it's true that art shouldn't have any boundaries and there were many ridiculous reasons for the removal of Pakistani artists, not to forget that they only targeted Bollywood, not Cricket, kyunki nuksaan India ka hoga if they refuse to play World Cup against Pakistan. So they can't pay this huge price, so let's chose the easy route of removing Pakistani artists for showing our deshbhakti.

But there is one valid reason for the removal of Pakistani artists. That these Pakistani artists work in Indian movies which are watched by Indian audience. The Pakistani artists are getting paid from the pockets of Indian public, and a part of that income is going to Pakistani government in the form of taxes, that government which is funding terrorist organizations to create havoc in India. So indirectly, Indians are paying for terrorist activities in their own country, which I think shouldn't be happening.

But that’s depriving bharathiya nari of eye candy and some world class acting 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Am happy ,the Fawad fangirls are still annoying , so imagine then when he was the best guy in BW. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Lets us not generalize though.

It is not like a single person is doing both.

Decision to play cricket against Pakistan in an international tournament is controlled by BCCI and decision to ban Pakistani artists in India is done by AICWA. Two different organisations, two different decisions.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I am glad at least there are Pak TV shows for eye candy for heartbroken (euphemism ) Indian women 😊

Lol is this what I think it is? 😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pakistani actors kya, poorey  Bollywood ko hi ban kar do...press reboot.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

So I am an Indian and I have mixed feelings about this.

A few years ago I never understood the reason why people loved Pak TV shows and actors. I watched my first show last year and understood why. They truly have some of the best artists and tight scripts there (since most shows don't act more than 35 episodes).

That being said I do notice them never tweeting anything for India when any terror attack happens and some of them do advocate Anti-Kashmir movement. So if you're working in one country then don't advocate anything against it...Indian Entertainment Industry (regional included) is still way bigger than Pak Entertainment Industry so they do get much more recognition if they work here. 

I get it that they want to support their country but...I being an Indian would point out something if my country took a wrong step. And in our history, we've never attacked first, only retaliated...jisse India mein hi kitne liberals ko takleef ho gayi lol. 

But I can't deny that Pakistan does have some of the best talents I have seen in a long time. 

I wish we could have peace, like how Canadian actors work in Hollywood or Scottish/Irish/Welsh artists work for the English Entertainment Industry. But it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't point out what is wrong.

We share common history and even culture...this can get controversial so I'd rather not say anything more but you get the gist.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

So I am an Indian and I have mixed feelings about this.

A few years ago I never understood the reason why people loved Pak TV shows and actors. I watched my first show last year and understood why. They truly have some of the best artists and tight scripts there (since most shows don't act more than 35 episodes).

That being said I do notice them never tweeting anything for India when any terror attack happens and some of them do advocate Anti-Kashmir movement. So if you're working in one country then don't advocate anything against it...Indian Entertainment Industry (regional included) is still way bigger than Pak Entertainment Industry so they do get much more recognition if they work here. 

I get it that they want to support their country but...I being an Indian would point out something if my country took a wrong step. And in our history, we've never attacked first, only retaliated...jisse India mein hi kitne liberals ko takleef ho gayi lol. 

But I can't deny that Pakistan does have some of the best talents I have seen in a long time. 

I wish we could have peace, like how Canadian actors work in Hollywood or Scottish/Irish/Welsh artists work for the English Entertainment Industry. But it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't point out what is wrong.

We share common history and even culture...this can get controversial so I'd rather not say anything more but you get the gist.

This I agree with. I think they are talented, but essentially they are biting the hand that feeds them.