Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When our son was just 5 and we asked whom he loved the most - His Papa or me, his answer was that he loves himself only. That's how smart 21st century kids are. 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

I very well know it and it's TRUE also...a fetus can hear the sounds . Its science.  But none of the children start saying "ma ke pet se ramayan suni thi ya chicken lollypop khana seekha tha " when they are 8 .😆 isne toh ma ke pet se romeo juliet, wo bhi rail patri wala , seekh liya when from the time of conception to delivery , her ma was only dealing with komo/bajaj more than anything else.

Yeah mission of creating cringeworthy dialogues is always accomplished by them.  Nothing new for kzk2 writers. Wonder why I shouldn't talk logic. 

Prerna came to basu bari with abhimanyu background song...in komo1 track.. 

Child always heard anurag and use to get excited when he was around ...

It had carvings like anurag

Show was in regressive mode from the start itself.. 

So obviously when dhaga marriage happened once in 112 yrs shubh muhurath, they are still divine couple ...

Children inhabit the genes of parents or DNA of family as per science..

Ehen we accepted all the baby antics like kick mom when excited.. And prerna ise to talk to tummy saying dekho tumare papa agaye durinf memory loss track..

Its little overboard always using same lines mere maa ke pet maein too many times that i agree tooo...👍🏼

But all her habits are like anurag most of times ..

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

When our son was just 5 and we asked whom he loved the most - His Papa or me, his answer was that he loves himself only. That's how smart 21st century kids are. 😆

🤣 arrey these kids will choose teddy bear, video games, remote over parents..

I asked my cousin u want remote or me..

He choosed  TV remote😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🤣 arrey these kids will choose teddy bear, video games, remote over parents..

I asked my cousin u want remote or me..

He choosed  TV remote😆

No. No. No Pari.... He was playing safe there. So that choosing one among us will not make the other sad. Usko tho chodo. My father still teases me sharing how at the age 6 I used to find excuses not to get beaten by him.... To the extent that I will say his hand will get hurt beating me. Tho mera hi khoon hai, na. So, no wonder he answered like that. 😆

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aaj ke episode me 2 baatein anu ne kahi...

1st to sameedha - baccha aapka trust nahi todenge..

2nd to pre- tum sameedha se kafi attach ho...

Matlab orphanage kand ke baad pre usse fir blame karegi ki usne pre se badla lene ke liye ye kiya hai...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Prerna came to basu bari with abhimanyu background song...in komo1 track.. 

Child always heard anurag and use to get excited when he was around ...

It had carvings like anurag

Show was in regressive mode from the start itself.. 

So obviously when dhaga marriage happened once in 112 yrs shubh muhurath, they are still divine couple ...

Children inhabit the genes of parents or DNA of family as per science..

Ehen we accepted all the baby antics like kick mom when excited.. And prerna ise to talk to tummy saying dekho tumare papa agaye durinf memory loss track..

Its little overboard always using same lines mere maa ke pet maein too many times that i agree tooo...👍🏼

But all her habits are like anurag most of times ..

You agree with it ? Bas yahi kehna tha baaki sab I know 🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail

You agree with it ? Bas yahi kehna tha baaki sab I know 🤣

Yeah i know ... Coz i watch the show coz i want to watch it. I just dnt watch the show to criticize .. If i dnt like the show i immediately stop it..

Its just my opinion if i dnt like anything i stop paying attention or criticize also..

Baaki sab i know😳

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How much more komo going to hurt anupre?  Current misunderstand not enough?  Bas kar bhai,  I am bored n tired from komo n her troubles.   

Writers pls start reconciliation track. Komo has bcom unbearable. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah i know ... Coz i watch the show coz i want to watch it. I just dnt watch the show to criticize .. If i dnt like the show i immediately stop it..

Its just my opinion if i dnt like anything i stop paying attention or criticize also..

Baaki sab i know😳

Did you stop criticizing bajaj ? Bec u dont like him ? Trust me . The day parth leaves ,hypothetically, you will be here , and laugh on the downfall on kzk2. 😆 When you start with something, there has to be a closure. You can try all other options. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Did you stop criticizing bajaj ? Bec u dont like him ? Trust me . The day parth leaves ,hypothetically, you will be here , and laugh on the downfall on kzk2. 😆 When you start with something, there has to be a closure. You can try all other options. 

Sorry to disagree... 

I dnt waste time on things which are not my worth... I have learnt my lessons in life.. And i am at age of maturity where i know what i preach, i have ability to follow tooo...

Atleast i have that much self control on myself & i know myself & my personality verywell.

Bajaj is still part of show which i watch i will criticize coz i watch.. 

Lots of difference is there between real criticism VS fake 😆 for enjoyment.

Between i think EDT cant be used for personnel chatting as it offends. 

Can try outr next convo in forum chat thread..

We must follow rules nowadays😳

(P.S. its complety chating which is happening between me & charu here u can take a chillpill )