Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jenny2016

Thts right, i also started watching again as i came to knw parth is leaving....otherwise taraste raho humesha anupre k liye....and so much screen space to Komo same dialogue๐Ÿคช

Things i liked in todays episode anuprepie

anukomo close proximity ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผwhat the CV s trying to show? The way we cant tolerate Bajaj with Prerna, same way we cant tolerate Anukom....this is first show where vamp is shown to be physically much more closer than lead actress.....CV s thts what u will get in trp ..๐Ÿ˜†.

Inshaaaaaa thumbnail

Is diya Anulika's daughter???  Write to the writers to reveal it proper 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What an absolutely delightful episode. 

That small fight between anupre was so real, so relatable. Much more relatable than any of their OTT fights or issues. Parents having an argument about whom their kid loves more. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I'm willing to look past the enormity of the issues between them for the sake of the rarity and preciousness of such scenes. 

As for the FB and the panditji.. lol... Yes, yes we get it... And we don't believe you. Aage badho. 

๐Ÿ˜‚

This is Prerna. This is Anurag. They are their real selves only with each other. Even if Anurag is the one who has caused her grief, she is still happy and herself only with him. And parica also give their best with each other. The easy banter, the action and reaction, no overacting. It all just flows. They are just so in tune with each others rhythms. Ohhhhh it's going to be tough to replace this. Good luck Ekta! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Also, another complaint addressed. Samidha keeps talking about learning things from her Maa ke pet. Today that was explained and it was sweet. That child doesn't know her mother. But she always thinks that's her habits are like her mom and she has learnt things from her mom, that way she feels close to her mother. How emosh was that???!!! ๐Ÿ˜’

That kid tehseen is brilliant. I can see why she was selected inspite of being quite a grown girl. Sneha has the most important role here right now and this kid was a perfect choice. ๐Ÿ‘

I think it's time for a anuprepie scenes wishlist.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Who knows what we might get before parth leaves 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hope4u

What an absolutely delightful episode. 

That small fight between anupre was so real, so relatable. Much more relatable than any of their OTT fights or issues. Parents having an argument about whom their kid loves more. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I'm willing to look past the enormity of the issues between them for the sake of the rarity and preciousness of such scenes. 

As for the FB and the panditji.. lol... Yes, yes we get it... And we don't believe you. Aage badho. 

๐Ÿ˜‚

This is Prerna. This is Anurag. They are their real selves only with each other. Even if Anurag is the one who has caused her grief, she is still happy and herself only with him. And parica also give their best with each other. The easy banter, the action and reaction, no overacting. It all just flows. They are just so in tune with each others rhythms. Ohhhhh it's going to be tough to replace this. Good luck Ekta! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Also, another complaint addressed. Samidha keeps talking about learning things from her Maa ke pet. Today that was explained and it was sweet. That child doesn't know her mother. But she always thinks that's her habits are like her mom and she has learnt things from her mom, that way she feels close to her mother. How emosh was that???!!! ๐Ÿ˜’

That kid tehseen is brilliant. I can see why she was selected inspite of being quite a grown girl. Sneha has the most important role here right now and this kid was a perfect choice. ๐Ÿ‘

I think it's time for a anuprepie scenes wishlist.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Who knows what we might get before parth leaves 

Sorry but except abhimanyu nobody learnt anything from ma ke pet๐Ÿ˜† Children's likes and dislikes and habits r on their parents only . We dont tell others ke ma ke pet se.seekha hai. Not when they are 8 yrs of age.

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sorry but except abhimanyu nobody learnt anything from ma ke pet๐Ÿ˜† Children's likes and dislikes and habits r on their parents only . We dont tell others ke ma ke pet se.seekha hai. Not when they are 8 yrs of age.

Of course we don't say such things in day to day life. But I really don't know how an orphan who has never known her mother will react. To me, this was a sweetly sad dialogue where this girl feels connected to her mother by thinking she has picked up habits or learnt things from her mother in the womb since that is the only time she has known her. I think we can give it to her, instead of trying to take it apart. It's just a sweet, emotional scene. 

Also if we were to talk facts, there's enough science now which says babies do hear their mother's voice in the womb. Doctors tell us to talk to our babies, read to them while pregnant. So there is a scientific basis too. As for the emotional, our mothers and grandmothers have always told that pregnant woman's cravings should always be met. They tease us if we eat too much of one particular food saying your baby is going to be born hating/loving this. Everything from the logical and scientific to the weird and bizzare exists, especially in India. ๐Ÿ˜†These are just silly things which have a sentimental, feel good value and that's what the writers went for with this scene I suppose. Mission accomplished! 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Everything about the trio was enjoyable till the temple bell rang. CVs should not have inserted those FBs after all the possible things they did to destroy the purity of these moments. It was like mocking the audience for having put through all the scrap and still here watching the show. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Watching Komo again planning & plotting the very next day after Anu's threats was frustrating. But, I hope this is to lead to the closure instead of creating more misunderstandings between AnuPre, before Parth leaves. If it isn't and CVs are again planning to fool the viewers, then nothing can save the show further. Kyonki Parth/Anurag fans will leave the show by default and rest solo/pair fans have started moving on with other shows. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Of course we don't say such things in day to day life. But I really don't know how an orphan who has never known her mother will react. To me, this was a sweetly sad dialogue where this girl feels connected to her mother by thinking she has picked up habits or learnt things from her mother in the womb since that is the only time she has known her. I think we can give it to her, instead of trying to take it apart. It's just a sweet, emotional scene. 

Also if we were to talk facts, there's enough science now which says babies do hear their mother's voice in the womb. Doctors tell us to talk to our babies, read to them while pregnant. So there is a scientific basis too. As for the emotional, our mothers and grandmothers have always told that pregnant woman's cravings should always be met. They tease us if we eat too much of one particular food saying your baby is going to be born hating/loving this. Everything from the logical and scientific to the weird and bizzare exists, especially in India. ๐Ÿ˜†These are just silly things which have a sentimental, feel good value and that's what the writers went for with this scene I suppose. Mission accomplished! 

Bold - Mujhse poocho. I can give enough testimonies on this part. Infact, even 2days back our son was blaming me for his preference for chicken dishes any time, which had started with my craving for chicken lollipops, even before I came to know that he had started growing in my womb. And the interesting thing is that it was the first time I was having chicken lollipops, though I had seen it in menus before. So, scientifically proved or not, such things have happened with me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I very well know it and it's TRUE also...a fetus can hear the sounds . Its science.  But none of the children start saying "ma ke pet se ramayan suni thi ya chicken lollypop khana seekha tha " when they are 8 .๐Ÿ˜† isne toh ma ke pet se romeo juliet, wo bhi rail patri wala , seekh liya when from the time of conception to delivery , her ma was only dealing with komo/bajaj more than anything else.

Yeah mission of creating cringeworthy dialogues is always accomplished by them.  Nothing new for kzk2 writers. Wonder why I shouldn't talk logic. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

How anurag become big business men.I mean noone sign paper without reading that too when those papers were brought by komo baby.Though I understand he was hell annoyed with komo presence and her touch.But still he should know never sign without reading.But cvs love to play with anurag for their drama.poor anurag he will be blamed for kukkie and orphanage scene also.May be slap from pre is coming,women hhandling.

Our anuprepie they r love if anyone want to see real pre then see her when she is with anurag.She become alive.She fought,she argue.she become lively.Now durgama and our cp has joined the team to unite anupre again.Why cvs had to show dhaga marriage if they do not believe it in the past.

Pre was shocked to see the chunni and tmrw she will go to Priyanka to know more about it.So my guess was right.

Main point is who will get to know first about cp.

Bold - CVs are making AnuPre compete in this area. Now, it's 2-2 for both. Pre-leap, Pre signed papers given to her by Anu, without checking what paper it was. Similarly, Butler Johnson got her sign on some papers when she was rushing to Prerna Mansion after Veenamaa's call. Uska kiyadhara ka nateeja is not yet known, while in Anu's case we know rustication aur orphanage demolition ka bill Anu par phadega. That's the difference. ๐Ÿ˜†

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I very well know it and it's TRUE also...a fetus can hear the sounds . Its science.  But none of the children start saying "ma ke pet se ramayan suni thi ya chicken lollypop khana seekha tha " when they are 8 .๐Ÿ˜† isne toh ma ke pet se romeo juliet, wo bhi rail patri wala , seekh liya when from the time of conception to delivery , her ma was only dealing with komo/bajaj more than anything else.

Yeah mission of creating cringeworthy dialogues is always accomplished by them.  Nothing new for kzk2 writers. Wonder why I shouldn't talk logic. 

Like I said, I find it sweet and sad, not cringe worthy. 

And you're most welcome to look for logic. 

I will in the meantime spend my time watching what I'm enjoying. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ