Sacrificing Something Special for Someone Special

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode was about making sacrifices for someone special. In the beginning, Shravan continues to be lost in Suman's thoughts and the aftermath of trying to cope up with rejection but was unable to do so. Even Bunty and Kavita didn't eat the dinner because Shravan didn't eat so. For his friend, Bunty didn't eat his food. Special bromance at its peak! ❤️

Shravan continues to make attempts to sacrifice his love for Suman but poor guy is unable to do so. After all, she's his first serious love of his life. It isn't easy to get over a rejection with whom you loved so much even ignoring family and himself (health wise). His naiveness towards his love is getting the better of him, as Bunty said. 

In the group study, Vijay talked about sacrificing for the country, army-colleagues, and family. Shravan managed to pick up a point which nobody noticed and Suman is again surprised yet delighted. But bandhi is still in an unconscious dilemma of friendship over love.😆Suman sacrificed her sketching whereas Shravan sacrificed his bike until each other commands the other person to resume what they loved. Bunty is also going to sacrifice the bike ride which was imperative today. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raahiyaan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like when Vijay takes the classes. He radiates true army officer personality unlike Brigardier Tiwari. I've always loved Shravan getting praised by Vijay and Sumo being happy and proud. 

Did Sumo realized she indirectly expressed that she can sacrifice her emotions (Sketching) for Shravan ? and We can see Shravan is doing the same right now. Oh my god these two😲

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful title Meena!

I agree it's Shravan first true love and he isn't known to rejections before hand making this all the more terrifying for him. Poor lad just doesn't know how to face this newly baked situation. 

Before he used to be excited how Suman would reciprocate, I guess he'd never imagined what a rejection would be like. Perhaps was too naive with his childlike innocence.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: raahiyaan

I like when Vijay takes the classes. He radiates true army officer personality unlike Brigardier Tiwari. I've always loved Shravan getting praised by Vijay and Sumo being happy and proud. 

Did Sumo realized she indirectly expressed that she can sacrifice her emotions (Sketching) for Shravan ? and We can see Shravan is doing the same right now. Oh my god these two😲

I also like it when a teacher encourages instead of demotivates his students whether it is through teaching, mistakes, or getting one's hands dirty. That's a true signature highlight of a student-teacher relationship. Vijay completely epitomizes this. 

LOL, about suman sacrificing, I'm in a bit confusion and vijay commented and applauded suman for this wherein she thought of sacrificing sketching for shravan w/o a second thought as to why she wanted to do so though. Though it was nice of her to do so, I wish they show her thinking about this promises because jhanda gharne mein aur real mein karne mei difference h. I'm pretty sure it might serve as a future reminder or something in the future episodes or something but she right now did it without a thought as of now. 😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Beautiful title Meena!

I agree it's Shravan first true love and he isn't known to rejections before hand making this all the more terrifying for him. Poor lad just doesn't know how to face this newly baked situation. 

Before he used to be excited how Suman would reciprocate, I guess he'd never imagined what a rejection would be like. Perhaps was too naive with his childlike innocence.

Agreed, first time rejection by someone who one truly loves as opposed to his earlier relationships. It isn't easy to get over it in comparison to materialistic things such as bikes, awara-giri, etc.