Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
Is family sending msg to bm tat bm targeted n lynched poor ssr as they can't include whole system in their f.i.r , cov eat dis bolly viruses
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So I was watching the ex-raw chief's video on YouTube about Disha and he mentioned that the apartment from which she fell belonged to a tv actor and it wasn't Disha's house as she lives in Dadar.

Anyone has any idea about it ?

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

More than the sister posting it, the lawyer's clarification was even better.

Glad this one bit the dust, now let's wait for the next one.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe rhea use to smoke marijuana 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERFtyUh9Sh/?igshid=1e04u07tcdnzi

Can cbi order some drug testing on her and neeraj and Pathani and dipesh 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

That's intrusive AF.

I don't like Rhea but stop peeping into her house! This is crazy. She can file a case against the channel.

This is not the first tym..Sania Mirza had face the same issue during the Shoaib controversy. Not that the media showed anything really offensive 😆 they had once showed Alia n Siddharth's close moments, even they didn't file a case. 

I don't think she can because if she can I m sure she would have.

coldbrew thumbnail

LMAO at some of the familiar KR detractors dissing SSR's sister just because she didn't vilify KR in her posts. Same people who were quoting the lawyer and acting like it was manna from heaven. 😆

FLASHNEWS for those putting down his sister: 

World doesn't begin and end with what YOU think of KR and neither does the rest of the world become "gullible" just because they don't validate YOUR pre-existing biases. SSR's sister not only lost a gem of a brother to mysterious and foul circumstances, she has every right in the world to raise hell and pursue the truth.

The only attention-seeking cretins here are random netizens like you who only cheer for those who validate your pre-existing biases and don't shy away from dissing SSR's family members when their posts invalidate your opinions. Go find some other quote generated by one of those fake PR teams, make a topic on it and quell your ego cuz that's all you can do anyways. 👎🏼

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Troller rhea trolling oops saying sorry to her babus n babies by watching republic tv got deleted , how dis thread still there , ssr family trolling bm thread 😂
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Troller rhea trolling oops saying sorry to her babus n babies by watching republic tv got deleted , how dis thread still there , ssr family trolling bm thread 😂

It did not get deleted but got merged with the conspiracy theory thread