Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NorthNode

Don't feel sorry for the brother, he is as dirty as his role model sister. Mumbai rumour is that he met Disha day before she died.

One look at his insta feed tell you everything.😆

zaniax thumbnail

Hmm..not sure abt the confession news. CBI is a professional investigating agency. Just like ED they will not reveal any details till the probe is over. Let’s wait for the official announcement. 

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: my.2cents

Good God...all this news is making me so restless...wish Meetu had took him away with her that day from that hell hole and he would have still been with us...all this is so painful to hear ðŸ˜¢

Seriously, if we watch too much ten nite when we try to sleep all Sushant Sushant things only come in front of eyes.  

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

so Dawood Salman, Sohail, Sandeep, Sooraj's name are some name i could read here.  

Sushant died with 2 more people on June 13th ?? If Above chat is true😲

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

It's more of rage/anger than excitement . It is natural to have these feeling when one see Mumbai police's botch up investigation , movie mafia  asking people to let Sushant Rest in Peace n shup up and not ask questions n NOT  even SPECULATE bz all are conspiracy theories.

I remember people denied Disha angle , Swamy was tossed when he mentioned drug part. Month back many denied any chance of these being murders. Hoping to get clarity by officials. It is all so Sad.

Yeah let's get a clarity from officials first 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMGoodness!!  I am having such a hard time keeping up with all of this news!  I hope these reports are true and SSR (and Disha??) will actually get justice.

I can't believe it!  So sad and angry at the same time.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1298623920770179076?s=19

Feeling bad for Sushant ... Why he met this 3rd class girl who is a flop both in personal & professional life

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Weed and coke are 2 complete different things. If at the worst accusations at Rhea, Weed is ALL she could come up with with reference to SSR, then it kind of proves that SSR wasn't into drugs per say. 

I am apalled to see how dumb Rhea is, this hurts my brain. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rhea sent the team to erase data. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESaBXESW10Y