Rusha relationship in future episodes?

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Will this blackmail separate Rusha and Saransh? 

Or

Will this bring them more closer?

I've a feeling that Rudraksh will know about blackmailing but he won't know that Preesha is not the biological mother of Saransh. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxm6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too feel ..half truth  , of Rajiv being saaransh's father will be out..but Preesha not being biological mother of saaransh will not be out (being ekta show )

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's high time that truth should come out... then how story 'll move on ?? 

At least accident truth should be out in front of Rudr....

Don't want Rusha to fall in love soon...  usually the love realization track 'll be very nice in all soaps....

❤️

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rudra already knows tht saaransh is rajeev  son nd he is a najauaz kid he just dosent knw that hes not preesha son

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If rudra comes to know that saransh's real mother is mahima and not preesha and that preesha gave him a heartbeat how will he react? 

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think blackmailing track is to make RuSha separate. I already anticipated this when they were showing Rudra so much strongly getting attracted to Preesha. In ekta's shows, positive tracks between the couple always leads to MU or separation. I too don't want RuSha to fall in love so soon, but I want their relationship to develop1 by understanding each other and not by separation. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I think Rudraksh will respect her more and see how selfless and unconditional love she has for Saaransh

and she saved his bhai's ansh, took care of him, gave him mother's love will change his perspective 

Preesha will also see how supportive he is ❤️

hope this happens 

He will also think how she can kill Rajiv if she is so kind

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I think Rudraksh will respect her more and see how selfless and unconditional love she has for Saaransh

and she saved his bhai's ansh, took care of him, gave him mother's love will change his perspective 

Preesha will also see how supportive he is ❤️

hope this happens 

He will also think how she can kill Rajiv if she is so kind

Preesha is of the opinion that if Rudr gets to know that she isn’t Saaransh’s biological mother, he might use it against her. It’s kinda silly considering the fact that neither is Rudr Saaransh’s biological father. Even in court, if it gets to Rudr vs Preesha, Preesha has a upper hand considering that she has raised Saaransh. Maybe she thinks that Rudr still hates her for Rajeev’s death and that he might use this truth to separate her from Saaransh by telling Saaransh the truth. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Preesha is of the opinion that if Rudr gets to know that she isn’t Saaransh’s biological mother, he might use it against her. It’s kinda silly considering the fact that neither is Rudr Saaransh’s biological father. Even in court, if it gets to Rudr vs Preesha, Preesha has a upper hand considering that she has raised Saaransh. Maybe she thinks that Rudr still hates her for Rajeev’s death and that he might use this truth to separate her from Saaransh by telling Saaransh the truth. 

Yeah

her fear is understandable 

as she don't know Rudraksh much

also his accusations, dhoke se shaadi just to get Saaransh, torture (itna nahi tha, but woh you are murderer, etc)

she admire Rudraksh and Saaransh bond

but her worry is justified 

but hope her perspective will change

and I hope Rudra will react same way as I mentioned (that is respecting her more)

but since it's EK show and ITV serial

anything can happen

if episodes are entertaining I will watch

keeping low expectations though😆

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think the truth will come out so soon...def not about the murder for sure. This does have potential to test and strain Rusha relation because he will be hurt that after everything they have been through she didn’t trust him to share this. She is justified is her place, but if he finds out from someone else, there will be strain...not separation though.

I think the tough part for them will be when he falls in love and realises it clearly and doesn’t know how to reconcile that with the thinking that she is his brother’s murderer....then there is also tension of whether she loves Yuvraj that is going to haunt him

for Preesha she isn’t giving weight to Yuvraj but when she falls for rudr she will be split between telling him the truth of his brother’s death ...what she knows of it..and protecting Yuvraj. And what rudr will do...and finding it Difficult to bear the one she loves thinking she is still killer. That will be tough esp if rudr tries to stay away.

If anything can push her to tell rudr truth of Mahima part it is knowing that Saransh will be in more risk. She will risk losing him but not Sarnash breaking apart. So when it comes to that stage she will reveal ...as a mother. The way she signed papers to rudr when she thought she was dying. She put Sarnash fIrst then. Problem is that it might be too late that rudr is angry and hurt at lack of trust. Rudr’s view was that money is most imp and you can’t trust woman. He is trusting her with his biggest vulnerability about his childhood, if she doesn’t trust him, he is going to build some distance...which she will need to bridge. That could be interesting to and she tries to appease him for a change