Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Forgot to mention, Vanita is Love...only if Roshni could understand her truly

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.I was laughing reading ur funny inline comments.

Yes she just fainted.But Kabir is not used to seeing someone fainting like this,so he got scared.ha ha.

We cannot blame Sitara.Bcz she has been loving him since many years.So within a few days that love cannot be removed whatever the situation is.It takes time.If love melts in a moment it is not love.

Yes,Vrinda's advise is not right.Her character is like that.She is grey.

i think some of ur emojis are not visible

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Great update jasmine, I expected RoshAn to be all sacrficing honestly as you know so wasn't shocked but liked the build up to scene and How RoshAn even though initially thinking to say the truth, finally couldn't...all Thanks to Kabir...Matlab, sirf faint hui thi woh, Itna toh Aman bhi na bole, he is aivenye going crazy ( Saying since i know he doesn't love her ðŸ˜›) Sitara Kabir scene was cute and funny but didn't like Sitara still crazy about him and yeah, won't deny...I have a weird dislike for Kabir right now, Vrinda's advice is something I didn't like since no matter what, Kabir is already promised to Roshni in her eyes right now but guess Sitara will follow it which will eventually help RoshAn?

RoshAn scenes were beautiful and emotional so didn't like them being all sacrificing but could understand their way of thinking, nicely done...would be waiting for next part to see how the story proceeds

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thanks a lot.I was laughing reading ur funny inline comments.

But I was serious 😒

Yes she just fainted.But Kabir is not used to seeing someone fainting like this,so he got scared.ha ha.

â­•Haha, crazy he

We cannot blame Sitara.Bcz she has been loving him since many years.So within a few days that love cannot be removed whatever the situation is.It takes time.If love melts in a moment it is not love.

â­•True but you know, dreaming of him while he is marrying someone else isn't right na, she should control herself

Yes,Vrinda's advise is not right.Her character is like that.She is grey.

Oh, ok I actually thought she was positive so thought why is a positive character giving such advice

i think some of ur emojis are not visible

But I can see all, Where one's aren't visible? ( pardon my english, I left the subject a few months back🤣)

jasminerahul thumbnail

its ok.

ha ha.ur serious comments have a sarcastic tone.i love it.plz always give such comments.i miss ur comments on junoon n crazy girl.ur comments were so funny.

u r right.She shouldnt dream of Kabir now.But it's not in her hands.She is controlling herself.That's why she is not going behind him now.But her mom has advised her to go behind him.so her mind can fluctuate.atleast she should do something weird.Otherwise........

its ok if u can see all emojis.never mind.comments r more imp

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

superb update.... thanks for the pm

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

its ok.

ha ha.ur serious comments have a sarcastic tone.i love it.plz always give such comments.i miss ur comments on junoon n crazy girl.ur comments were so funny.

Ahh, I love compliments...😃

Aww, me too miss reading those and so desperate to read but kya karun, schedule , kabhi kabhi toh mann karta hai I break it but I  know na  then I will go reckless and everything studies-writing-reading will go hayware

u r right.She shouldnt dream of Kabir now.But it's not in her hands.She is controlling herself.That's why she is not going behind him now.But her mom has advised her to go behind him.so her mind can fluctuate.atleast she should do something weird.Otherwise........

Yeah, true there haha, otherwise RoshAn will become___fill in the blanks 

its ok if u can see all emojis.never mind.comments r more imp

Arey but tell me na, I express a lot thrpugh emojis so want you to see all comments and emojis ðŸ˜³

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Aman:Where are you lost bhai?

The pic is wrong,  u should've cropped it,  look in the image,  Aman is tied with chains

salley145 thumbnail

Aman called Roshni to terrace and there were glittering lights

Cheeks pulling scene was cute

Good that they proposed each other

Dance was romantic

Why didn't you ask me for dance pics? I would have found them for you

Without knowing,  Roshni made mushroom soup which is Kabir's favorite

Now Kabir is imagining his marriage with Roshni

I wonder how will he react when he gets to know she loves Aman

Kabir solved Roshni's problem

Now Vanita too told Aman about the alliance making him confused..

salley145 thumbnail

Roshni shed tears:Vanita aunty did so much for me.How can I break her hurt by going against her wish?

Its not hurt but heart

jasminerahul thumbnail

since the pic is blurry n small i didnt notice it.I thought that they were some designs on his shirt.Since I have not watched the show I couldnt make out the scene.But since u have watched it,u got it right.Still i consider it as a design as I cant see it properly.But since you said so,I looked at it carefully n saw the chains.Still I am ignoring it.sorry

Originally posted by: salley145

Aman:Where are you lost bhai?

The pic is wrong,  u should've cropped it,  look in the image,  Aman is tied with chains

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago