Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Nice episode today. Something is going on between Piyu and Juhi. Kusum tries to find out what but gets distracted. KT is still trying to convince Preeti about partnership. She does the work and gets taken advantage of by Agarwal. KT helps in his own way for her to get paid fully. Precap - looks like Preeti is accepting the partnership.

I think it could be something Piyu did that she is trying to cover for her... She said some misunderstanding 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I think it could be something Piyu did that she is trying to cover for her... She said some misunderstanding 

Could be, but why did Piyu say she didn’t trust Juhi then?

iamsam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think matter is related to Tarun

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't understand why Preeti doesn't say a word when Tarun says all that bakwaas. Aisi kya majboori hai?

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kusum is the best thing about this show.

Preeti is getting to be more and more painful to watch.

The concept of Kusum & Preeti's friendship is wonderful but Preeti's dukhi aatma tantrums are getting to be very annoying. Her atma samman is getting fatter by the day by eating the viewer's brains.

KT was wonderful but the past few episodes his extremes are also getting to be very annoying.

Tarun and Rati make zero sense. They belong in a pet store

The last episode was wasted with the entire crazy foursome (maiya, bapu, chachoo and chachi) dressing up KT for his first day at school and then KT and Preeti playing a horrified version of hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chabhi kho jaye. Preeti's reaction was like Sita trapped with Raavan.

If Preeti does not chill soon, I am rooting for either KT and Kusum pairing or watch the show only if the written update looks good for a specific day

Edited by suresh555 - 3 years ago
Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just want to say that Preeti is a very inhibited character.. I dont think so that she ll be chilling with KT so soon.. First of all accepting his offer itself was quite surprising for the character she is.. She only has to do with the job unlike KT. After seeing KT's behaviour, seems like he started liking her wen he saw her for the first time during the marriage itself.. But ya his childish and careless behaviour felt a little too much.

Edited by Shinesparkle3 - 3 years ago
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The concept of this serial is good but the characters are too ott. From Tarun Rati to KT. Preeti just standing in statue mode when she’s being insulted by all & sundry!

The last few episodes were so boring. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Topic being removed from sticky threads. Link can be found in Archive mansion. 

SM DT.