Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Meri Sharmeeli fan šŸ˜‚ Yeh K.T bhi na. 

For now, I donā€™t have any problem with K.Tā€™s family and I hope it stays like that. 

I liked how Preeti gave it back to Tarun. She didnā€™t just stay quiet there. I kind of wish that Rati shows her real side unknowingly and Kusum hears it and taunts the hell out a her. 

I am gonna be so mad at tomorrowā€™s episode šŸ˜” Like Tarun canā€™t see mistake in his wife but he takes out even the smallest mistakes (which arenā€™t even mistake) to yell at Preeti for. 

Okay now, I am hella interested on K.Tā€™s wife mystery.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Liking the episodes so far and i like manav gohil so interested in this show

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt so bad for Preeti in the last scene šŸ˜­

Rati and Tarun can go to hell šŸ˜” 

I am proud of Preeti tho, in the precap how she was ready to go back to bundi and not stay with these undeserving, ungrateful disgusting human beings. 

Preeti and K.Tā€™s meeting was again, funny. K.T bas bolte ja raha tha aur Preeti didnā€™t give a damn about what he was saying šŸ˜‚ 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Episode 1:

As much as I was impressed with the promos, the 1st episode was super awesome. It basically summed up the whole concept. 

Rajshri looks absolutely royal!

Its nothing unusual that children behave so badly to parents, never value their sacrifices. I don't understand what do we have in our life more precious than love? And I believe  parents are the purest unconditional form of love. All other relationships come with expectations, heartbreaks, disappointments but parents are the only people who never abandon us in long run of life!

Coming to ep, I didn't understand the  concept of touching daughter's mother in law's feet ever. I think I saw it in other shows too. We, in our region don't do that. We only ask for blessings by touching feet in front of our elders. Although things like this happens here too, the family of the bride had to go through many humiliations just because they're from bride's side. This is super ridiculous

Preeti's daughter & son in law are so good. I like them already!

The worst thing a person can do is insulting their parents publicly. I am never gonna like Tarun ever. None can change my mind

Its so good to see Manav back on screen! The way he recited the poem & the Iktara song on background..I absolutely loved the first scene of our ship

Precap is wisely symbolic! I'll be waiting for Preeti to move out of this house & live her own life peacefully

I like the whole concept so much!! Looking forward to watch it

PS: I am late because I don't like to wait for new episodes so started watching when the whole week episodes have arrived

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Reviving this thread šŸ˜†

Todayā€™s (Tuesday) epi was nice. Kusum and Preetiā€™s bonding is going strong - and their bedroom scene with them just laughing and Kusum giving Preeti a protein bar instead of giving her sweetened yogurt was hilarious. 

Iā€™m glad that KTā€™s uncle is setting him straight in making him establish an identity of his own, much like he did before the separation. 

Preetiā€™s generosity is coming to bite her in the a$$ with the multiple rejections, especially the one about SM - but whatā€™s surprising is no one thought it was a bad idea to include in her resume something that was publicized under another company. FFS the daughter should have known this. Also, the part where the employer called her a fraud should be a good lesson for her. Never give credit for your own work to another person (unless youā€™re paid the value of your work). I foresee a moment in the future where she can say with pride ā€œthis is my work.ā€

Speaking of resume, Iā€™m a bit glad that Priyu is getting a better treatment. She lit up when they asked for her help instead of demanding it. But god damn, she was completely useless in helping create the resume. Like I cringed when the crux of the resume discussion was formatting. Like computer hai ... Google kar lo na. They could have built Priyuā€™s character a bit to get her off that ā€œvillage raised ladkiā€ type they keep making fun of and build a good resume for Preeti. 

And finally ... the Precap. Chanda is going to give Preeti a job immediately in the cafe, and will insult her when she finds out that she was the one who ā€œstoleā€ her ring. How did Preeti leave the office without revealing her face to Chanda, or did Chanda not care enough about the identity of the ring thief ... lol. 

Not going to mention her running into Tarun and Rita today because that was pointless. Speaking of Rita, she seems like she comes from a well off family. Why couldnā€™t she beg them for money instead of stealing a ring?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the way KT's uncle tackled him I didn't expect him to put his point across so well. Very well spoken where he doesn't make the other person feel bad and makes so much sense. Such a stark contrast with Kusum who gets her point across with her sharp tongue. Two different ways but both work depending on the person and circumstance.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish someone had the time to do daily updates.

I wouldnt have to wait till tomrw to know what happened in today's episode.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I wish someone had the time to do daily updates.

I wouldnt have to wait till tomrw to know what happened in today's episode.

telly express puts the written update.. preeti son is not ready to write the name of the house on her name and leaves... preeti being asked to stay at daughter house itself.kt comes to kusums place to offer business deal with preeti..precap : preeti declines his offer.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm watching Friday's episode.

Oh my god.

Tarun, I was to slap him without stopping for a sec, minimum 24 hrs of continuous slaps are also less for him. What a vile, disgusting creature. Asking his mom to be a maid.

I hope they never ever degrade Preeti to such an extent that she has to live with these creeps even for 1 hour. I want him to regret these words with his life. I know this is Indian TV where black characters never pay for their deeds but he better. He is blacker than black.

He is worse than Rati coz Rati means worst but sugar coats her words so the evilness comes across but doesn't sound crass enough. 

What's with Preeti, main halla macha ke public se pitwa degi dono ko, ki they tried strangling me or snatching my phone. Preeti better become indifferent to these creeps. 

Now Chanda is gonna use Rati to steal ideas from Preeti or get her to quit KT's company soon. Or she will kick her out of her office. M sure bahut drama hone wala hai abhi once Preeti joins Shaadi Mubarak.

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice episode today. Something is going on between Piyu and Juhi. Kusum tries to find out what but gets distracted. KT is still trying to convince Preeti about partnership. She does the work and gets taken advantage of by Agarwal. KT helps in his own way for her to get paid fully. Precap - looks like Preeti is accepting the partnership.