Shaadi Mubarak Episode Discussions || Thread

Posted: 3 years ago

// WELCOME TO SHAADI MUBARAK EPISODE DISCUSSIONS THREAD \\

All the discussions about the episodes post here only. Please maintain a healthy environment, respect each others' opinions & do not bash any actor/actress.

Loved the last part of the episode ❤️ Breathtakingly beautiful 

Iktara gives a really refreshing vibes to the serial. 

Now I get it why Preeti felt free after the marriage in the promo. 

And I love the fact that Preeti isn’t just living for her kids, she also wants to find her own happiness, she also wants to get a loving life partner. It was very realistically portrayed.

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago

As said by the producer, The show is grey in terms of characterization which is true. If we see it closely then even Preeti is not a white character, she is grey and here grey symbolizes her realistic character. Preeti is a lady who wants love in her life despite being a widow and wants to live her life with self respect and care and there's nothing wrong in it. Infact thats the USP of this show !! ♥️

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Preeti looked so pretty in the blue saree smiley27smiley42

K.T looked so cute in the Rajasthani clothes smiley27

Kusum was soo funny smiley36

They mentioned K.T’s wife. I was surprised when I heard that. I thought he would be single. I think his career and his wife is somehow connected. There’s a lot of times celebrities lie about their marriage for certain career reasons and maybe something like that happened to him. Or I guess he has a bad marriage going on. 

Whatever it is, I am sure the writers have a good plot for it but I personally feel like that was needed. 

K.T and Preeti’s meeting was so realistic. I thought their first meeting was going to be dramatic with air and flowers type but it was very normal but unique compared to how couples usually meet in the shows. I liked it. It kind of sums up their story simple and sweet with a hint of drama. 

I thought kusum would be the typical saas who doesn’t like her samdhan and tries to do anything to hurt her. But in the scene where she asks Preeti to smile, it was like she genuinely wanted Preeti to be happy. I think she will play a big role later on in Preeti and K.T’s love story. She will definitely help them against everyone else who oppose them to be together ( looking at you two Tarun and Rati). 

I wish Rati would have been a supporting DIL who will stand with Preeti against Tarun. It would have been a good change from those saas vs bahu dramas. 

This show has a good mixture of drama and simplicity. 

Originally posted by AnonymouslyS

They mentioned K.T’s wife. I was surprised when I heard that. I thought he would be single. I think his career and his wife is somehow connected. There’s a lot of times celebrities lie about their marriage for certain career reasons and maybe something like that happened to him. Or I guess he has a bad marriage going on. 

Whatever it is, I am sure the writers have a good plot for it but I personally feel like that was needed. 

I think KT's wife had an extra marital affair in London so maybe their divorce proceedings are on. See what is mentioned here. KT's threat is betrayal. It clearly means KT's wife had betrayed him. 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQqd7UIcW3/?igshid=mhj6dgum7w4t

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

The way Preeti was spelling KT as 'Peti' 🤣 I think in near future we will see her calling him Keertan 'Tirewala' 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Neonholic

I think KT's wife had an extra marital affair in London so maybe their divorce proceedings are on. See what is mentioned here. KT's threat is betrayal. It clearly means KT's wife had betrayed him. 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQqd7UIcW3/?igshid=mhj6dgum7w4t

Aaaah, that makes more sense. He seems like the type of person to hide his sadness with happiness. I am sure Preeti will help him with this. It’s not bad to show sadness. It actually helps if we share it with others.

They are so so perfect for each other. Both are mature but have their own ways of dealing with things. Preeti openly shows that she is not happy with what’s going on. Of course she doesn’t verbally say it but she shows it in her expressions and body language. While K.T is very secretive about his emotions except easy going and always happy and joyful. Atleast thats how i think his character will be.

I don’t know now why, I feel like Tarun doesn’t actually want hurt Preeti. But Rati is the one forcing him to treat her like that. Like the look she gave him when Preeti didn’t say yes for the luxury car. And like at the scene where Preeti said that we are still family regardless the fact that you got married, he looked guilty and he actually wanted to take her. Rati saw that so she interferes in between. 

I loved K.T’s family. They seem like such friendly group of people, so welcoming. They will definitely support Preeti and K.T’s relationship I feel. Would love to see more on them. Hope they don’t go though Kahan Hum Kahan Tum route.

Okay, coming to Rati, I don’t know how she got the courage to ask Preeti for a LUXURY car. Like I get so embarrassed when I ask someone else to pay for a piece of chocolate, and she out there asking for a car which costs thousands of dollars. Something is wrong with her. I literally hate her to the core though. There’s nothing likable about her. 

Kusum - my favorite character, knows what’s up. While everyone was praising Rati for being so nice, Kusum was the only smart one being able to see through Rati’s act and what she actually meant. I seriously want her to show Rati her place in the future. No one can do it better than our sarcasm queen 👸 

I am really interested on K.T’s wife mystery though. 

3 episodes done 3 more left. I am soo excited to see the ratings. I guess opening week it will be chart bursting, ages after such a warm and pleasant show had aired on 7:30 pm. Nahi toh pata nahi kitne bakwass aaye aur gaye. Anyway, wishing good ratings.

Originally posted by Neonholic

3 episodes done 3 more left. I am soo excited to see the ratings. I guess opening week it will be chart bursting, ages after such a warm and pleasant show had aired on 7:30 pm. Nahi toh pata nahi kitne bakwass aaye aur gaye. Anyway, wishing good ratings.

Neon I don't care about ratings, but it will get good ratings for sure reason the female lead will cry buckets and at the same time I guess she will stand for herself. Secondly I already stared seeing people relating with her. And I am sure lot of people are gone hate her son and DIL.