UR views about My country!

meha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello and Asalam-0-alikum!
I just wanted to know what r the real feelings of indians towards pakistan! i mean ofcourse pakistan is the best country but plz do lemme know....

P.S:DONT BE RUDE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabs82 thumbnail
im not being rude but u might think pakistan is the best country but others might think india is the best country. im not indian but personaly i think pakistan is a nice country but not the best, i mean i couldnt live ther all my life.
Pinky~786 thumbnail

well, i won't say itz da best c**try.. M sure itz a nice c**try but not da best..

i think ppl tend to sayda c**try  they come  frm iz da  best..

donno y ... may be da c**try pride

i have never been to PK all i can tell u iz ppl frm ther r cool and nice especially frm lahore.. no offense .. 2 me ppl frm Karachi r litt snobby i may be wrng may be itz jus da ppl i knw...

and yeah no offense

thiz iz jus my view .. plz don;t take anythg closely..

ppl tht i knw frm ther r gr88888 except frm karachi

m indian i live in us. since m frm india  i think india iz da gr8  c**try .. .

bkeero thumbnail

I wouldn't say that Pakistan is the best country... not because I was born in India..... I don't think India is the best either.......

I think best would be defined where you live at the moment......

I would say I am more American than I am Indian....after all I am a citizen here.........

bas02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meha

Hello and Asalam-0-alikum!
I just wanted to know what r the real feelings of indians towards pakistan! i mean ofcourse pakistan is the best country but plz do lemme know....

P.S:DONT BE RUDE!

Hello meha,

By 'real feelings of indians towards pakistan' what exactly do u intend to say? Are you assuming that Indians and Pakistanis do not get along? I think then that this is not true. I am Indian but I do not discriminate against anyone. I have many Pakistani friends in fact!! Why can't relations between two groups of humans be normal? Afterall we are all living on the same planet and we are all humans right! I have no bad feelings towards Pakistan or any other country for that matter.

What I do not agree with though is your statement that 'Pakistan is the best country'. How do you define the best country? I personally don't believe you can have 'a best country'. These are just my views and I hope I haven't offended anyone!

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't agree with the fact tht pakistan is the best country...bcoz there is no best counrty.....every counrty is unqie and different in every way....................and the relationship between pakistan and  inda might not be tht good Edited by icy_devil - 18 years ago
Mysteriousguy thumbnail

Pakistan the best country? hahaha, lololo. Where did u get that from?

If compared to India, PAK IS NOTHING. India is far superior and much modern compared to Pak.

In general, all countries are good in their own way, no country is considered the best.

PixieDust91 thumbnail

Its pretty simple. Most pakistani ppl think Pakistan is the best country. indians think india is the best country. Sometimes both think bad about the other country.

Personally, I think that USA is the best country to have a decent life. The're so much freedom and there isn't much 'social stuff'(ex: working wives, caste system, racism) going on either.

There is no "best country" overall, but there are ''best countries'' in different catagories.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysteriousguy

Pakistan the best country? hahaha, lololo. Where did u get that from?

If compared to India, PAK IS NOTHING. India is far superior and much modern compared to Pak.

ok i noe u r allowed 2 xpress ur opinionz but datz a lil 2 harsh...........come on.so far no1 haz bad mouthed india yet so y u gotta bad mouth pakistan 4?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok abt da topic.................well i dun think ne 1 country can possibly b da "best" country cuz datz impossible.............all countries have flawz n livin der or bein a citizen of dat countr got itz own proz n conz..........dat goes 4 india pakistan USA UK or ne otha place on dis earth...........

and im kinda confuzzled............by startin dis thread were u trytin 2 cre8 meaningless arguement or du u really assume dat all indiaz n pakiz gotta h8 e/o...............well i have alotaa indian hindu frendz n v get along gr8.....luk @ I-F 4 example..............itz india forumz yet i luv it here cuz i noe dat whether indian or paki v r all pplz

b frendz.b happy.live in peace............4get abt racism....................LUV E/O

anjali.nair thumbnail
I think this topic should be closed. It just creates unnecessary controvery.