Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

really... meri mom ne new regional show dekhana start kar diya hai 8 ko... Wish kuch kar sakate๐Ÿ˜’

Now it comes at 8.30

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Koi baat nahi, isme jyada kya?! Ho jata hai kabhi kabhi...

You should write what you feel.

Haan, but writers ki guarantee toh main nahin de sakti. Woh kabhi bhi hamara popat kar sakte hai!

Log Abir ko bahot quickly judge karte hai... and that's a fact! He is always walking on a tight rope! Accha hona hi uski galti hai, just like Mishti says mature hona hi punishment ban gaya hai!

Agree, this time was different than resort time. He didn't ask her to compromise, he asked her to calm down. Though I am not sure how they can solve this issue, it has become so toxic! I think that's where this stupid surrogacy comes into picture and I do believe now that it has a bigger purpose.

Still super allergic to even a mention of baccha at this point, but I guess I will have to get over it sooner or later because every episode is going to have some or the other reference to MishBir baccha even though they haven't even done IT yet. Oh well!

Btw, updated my post in your Why o Why post... i did it after you liked it. So dekh lena.

I wanted to let it out today ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› Aaj control nahi Hua mujhse 

Haan mature hona hi uski galti hai ๐Ÿ˜† Aur punishment milti rehti hai is baat ki usko ...

Arey poori family ko saath aana padega issue solve karne ab ...1 ya 2 logo ki baat hi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜† its mishku v family on larger parts aur abir ko meenu ki game bhi decode karni hai 

I also believe the same ...this surrogacy is a way out to solve sisters issue on larger terms,  for life they will be connected with a kid  So they have to be on the same page always ...is that makers ultimate plan? 

IT toh ab assume karna padega lagta hai ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Hamari kismat mein nahi hai ....๐Ÿ˜† Kash kuchh ho yeh bacha track end mein kuch aur hi nikle with mishbir deciding to think about it at later stage of life or they show mishti going through treatment for a long time ...

Ok dekh lungi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I know mujhe kal ke thread pe bhi reply karna hai aapko and dev vale post pe bhi ๐Ÿ˜› Main kal karungi saare replies ...aaj aisa lagta hai aur rahi yahan toh forum se nkal di jaungi ๐Ÿคฃ

Okay good day to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I wanted to let it out today ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› Aaj control nahi Hua mujhse 

Haan mature hona hi uski galti hai ๐Ÿ˜† Aur punishment milti rehti hai is baat ki usko ...

Arey poori family ko saath aana padega issue solve karne ab ...1 ya 2 logo ki baat hi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜† its mishku v family on larger parts aur abir ko meenu ki game bhi decode karni hai 

I also believe the same ...this surrogacy is a way out to solve sisters issue on larger terms,  for life they will be connected with a kid  So they have to be on the same page always ...is that makers ultimate plan? 

IT toh ab assume karna padega lagta hai ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Hamari kismat mein nahi hai ....๐Ÿ˜† Kash kuchh ho yeh bacha track end mein kuch aur hi nikle with mishbir deciding to think about it at later stage of life or they show mishti going through treatment for a long time ...

Ok dekh lungi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I know mujhe kal ke thread pe bhi reply karna hai aapko and dev vale post pe bhi ๐Ÿ˜› Main kal karungi saare replies ...aaj aisa lagta hai aur rahi yahan toh forum se nkal di jaungi ๐Ÿคฃ

Okay good day to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

No no Uru. I do not think the surrogacy track will end with an actual baccha. 

It is just a means to an end that is definitely not a baccha.

Surrogacy ka bahana hai - it will either end with MishBir leaving the house (if Meenu has planned a fake report for Mish to not be able to be pregnant) or AbiNal rift (if Kuhu is involved in surrogacy in negative light or miscarriage happens galti se) or MishBir separation (though chances kum hai).

Anyways, tab tak baccha mention bhi jhelenge! Aur kar bhi kya sakte hai ๐Ÿ˜ต

Also, this fight over magazine thing and Kuhu's curse is a pre-cursor to what's coming!

Kuhu will get the center stage like she wants, only to learn a lesson at the end.

Let's see.

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

No no Uru. I do not think the surrogacy track will end up with a baccha. 

It is just a means to an end that is definitely not a baccha.

Surrogacy ka bahana hai - it will either end with MishBir leaving the house (if Meenu has planned a fake report for Mish to not be able to be pregnant) or AbiNal rift (if Kuhu is involved in surrogacy in negative light or miscarriage happens galti se) or MishBir separation (though chances kum hai).

Anyways, tab tak baccha mention bhi jhelenge! Aur kar bhi kya sakte hai ๐Ÿ˜ต

Also, this fight over magazine thing and Kuhu's curse is a pre-cursor to what's coming!

Kuhu will get the center stage like she wants, only to learn a lesson at the end.

Let's see.

I also felt that the way everyone is ignoring what Kuhu said to Mishti can only mean that it is a voiceover for the audience. For what's to come. Like a warning or an omen or something.

And I hope that @bold is what happens.

Su94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

don't worry monday episode mein phir se mishbir ek hoge. . Kal pura episode mishku problem solve karane me laga de ge... 

But MishKu are doing Ganapati prep na? And BP will do something and send AbhiNal back. I don't about MishBir staying in Mah house to spend "ahem ahem" time. Lagta popat hone wala hai.

Su94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am more concerned about the upcoming track TBH

They are clearly trying to divide Mishbir by showing Abir supporting Kuhu then next is Surrogacy track  Upar se they are delaying consummation for both couple, What's the purpose of Kuhu being surrogate?

"Rishton ke bhi Roop Badalte hain.. Naye Naye Sache Me Dhalte Hain"

Nahi nahi, please please. Shubh shubh bolte hai. Abir is only supporting Kuhu because he sees and understands Kuhu differently. They didn't show what all Kuhu had done for the RVs and Kunal in detail during the fake marriage but I'm sure he holds her in high regard for that.

Plus he promised her Dadu/Dadi that he'll give her a lot of love and support when she becomes Kunal's wife.

Ya, in the process he did promise Mishti's BP/BM (the same people) also that he'll give her so much love that she'll..blah blah.

I guess he's stuck but he thinks he can only reason with Mishti and want her support. Obviously if he goes to Kuhu as Mishti's defence lawyer, Kuhu's gonna think he's being partial instead of understanding him. It's a whole very intricate entanglement. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place. I guess his priority is to have the issue resolved asap. I'm not with him on how he decided to handle it but he's only human. 

There are so many instances where I wished a problem would just go away instead of addressing the root cause because the latter would open a whole can of worms.

Su94 thumbnail

I actually did like Meenu-BM and BP-Meenu scene. I really felt that MishKu should have taken the hint. Meenu apologised to BM beforehand when she thought BM was scolding Kunal. BP apologised to Meenu when he realised she had a point and that it was his daughters' fault. I mean, one apology was unnecessary and the other was uttered due to a misunderstanding. Kind of similar to MishKu's predicament, on a smaller scale.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thanks 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Su94

But MishKu are doing Ganapati prep na? And BP will do something and send AbhiNal back. I don't about MishBir staying in Mah house to spend "ahem ahem" time. Lagta popat hone wala hai.

popat he hoga..