Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Exactly diya well said , mishku are reaciting according to their experiences and upbringing and understanding while abinal have their own judgments,  experiences and ways to deal with a relationship.

People are saying abir shouldn't be expecting anything from mishti because she isn't a perfectionist and a human , 100% agree , and rightly so abir is not expecting anything expect that mishti and kuhu should seriously think of solving their issues because it's too big to let it go now ....

But the same people are expecting abir to be perfectionist at every stage and not be human enough...is it fair?  

haina different people with different experiences both are right in their place... this is how they will understand each other more n grow in their relationship.. 

@bold - Word 👏 exactly my question... why such unfair expectation from abir but voh kudh abir ko expectation nahi hona chahiye

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Bold - no , not at all , definitely not from where I saw it ...tell me one thing how does it feel to see your spouse involving into an ugly cat fight in front of your big joint famlly,  yes mishti was not wrong I throwing words at kuhu's face , but was she completely right?  No , even she misunderstood kuhu ( not blaming mishti but just stating fact )  ...abir had 2 options ,  either fully support mishti,  be a party to fight and make is messier for everyone or remain the calmer one and get into the root cause of the fight ..he choose to be the second one ... I don't know but when I see some one fighting or being angry, my first reaction is also to ask them to calm down, besides abir also doesn't know what exactly is the experience and level of bitterness between the sisters ...it ranges to their childhood ,  AM are yet to discuss this in lengths ...we can't expect abir to understand everything without being told about it 

N this is something what mishti also does , meenu and abir ending up fighting a lot , but mishti doesn't get involved between throwing words  and start fighting   she remains the calmer one and asks abir to calm down , just like abir asked her to think from kuhu's pov for a while , mishti also asks him to think from meenu's pov for a while....that doesn't make abir a bro supporter or mishti a meenu's supporter 

in a couple when one becomes an angry bird,  the other one has to take up a role of being the calm bird ...that's what AM do ... they had difference of opinions because both of them were too pumped up to listen to each other thats all ...

He can't stop mishti from fighting,  therefore he let her speak what she wanted to with kuhu but beyond a point he can't encourage her to go on and on and on ...so he asked her to calm down ...

He never asked her to apologise or bow down or even agree with him , he just asked her to calm down 

If this gesture makes him a villain type of husband  to mishti or makes him a blind bro supporter so be it then 

Girl you are on roll today.... words words this is too good... yaar fandom or whatever anyone says but mishbir are more mature n understanding they will sort it out within them soon n move on... we are only discussing all this.. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

NVM

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nidhi ne aag mein ghee dal... 

😆😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Ek side mein bm abir aur kunal baat kar rahe car mein aur dur se side saasumaa bahu's ko scold kar rahe hai.. 

Ye scene aacha laga.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Didn't like MV house sequence... From start to end.... 🤔

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kya bakwas episode tha. Except mishbir jhagra mujhe kuch bhi acha nahi laga. 🙃🙃🙃. 

Ab toh aur irritated hone wali hoon. 🥴🥴🥴

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Kya bakwas episode tha. Except mishbir jhagra mujhe kuch bhi acha nahi laga. 🙃🙃🙃. 

Ab toh aur irritated hone wali hoon. 🥴🥴🥴

mujhe sirf car sequence pasand aayega woh bhi saasuma ka.. Baki pura episode boring laga 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

mujhe sirf car sequence pasand aayega woh bhi saasuma ka.. Baki pura episode boring laga 

Dis sister scenes r more irritating 😖😖😖 I can watch arguments of mishbir but not their scenes. Not even for Rhea. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Dis sister scenes r more irritating 😖😖😖 I can watch arguments of mishbir but not their scenes. Not even for Rhea. 

yup..it look forced....