I like when someone bashes kjo

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Everyday she thinks about kjo....

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I’ve seen her Manali house its so pretty and the place itself looks so serene and calming. If shes staying thr and still spewing venom matlab shes pure evil and nothing can change her. Some ppl will die hating others and thts thr own loss! 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

It's obvious she hangs out on Twitter all day and knows what the popular sentiment is and what people are saying about whatever subject.

Look at what she said about Aamir. She can't even be faulted because she's copied it exactly from what the majority are saying. We can complain all we want on this forum but Kangu is going to remain popular with the majority because of this. She is their queen for parroting their opinions. It is pointless to even keep complaining about her IMO. We're not going to get anywhere.

Agree but dont mistake twitter trolls for the majority. The majority may be convinced later by way of Arnab and twitter trends but make no mistake, Kangana and online talking points and twitter trends come from one source- ie the IT cell. 

It is manufactured first through trolls like KR and her twitter bots and then force fed to the country via Arnab's screaming and shouting. I think even the most balanced people will start believing lies and half truths if they are force fed everyday like this, which is what is happening.

So it is important more than ever before for us to continue putting out the other narrative- the facts and counters that Arnab and twitter bots DONT show!

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Lol, if her personal equation with people does not come in the way, then why is she not calling out her other great friend Salman for his wrong doings... Why did she apologize on his behalf for his  rape woman comment. Aamir had denied that he ever took her side or supported her like she claim so obviously he will come under her attack. 

Instead of asking Givernement to take back Kjo's Padmashri, Kangu should return her Padmashri first as she promised earlier. Queen of negativity calling others negative is laughable. 

she exposed less Salman because Salman is exposed with his controversies never had a great equation with press and  even when he has nothing to do with the case he is dragged in simple. others actors or director or kjo   have a  clean image or tried to portray an image of perfection but really they are not. They are even more snake behind She exposed their double standard or fakeness.  But I admit she now overdoing she s a parody And she will not touch Akshay because he's bjp friend like her

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

she exposed less Salman because Salman is exposed with his controversies never had a great equation with press and  even when he has nothing to do with the case he is dragged in simple. others actors or director or kjo   have a  clean image or tried to portray an image of perfection but really they are not. They are even more snake behind She exposed their double standard or fakeness.  But I admit she now overdoing she s a parody And she will not touch Akshay because he's bjp friend like her

Why kangana won’t speak up about salman....

articleTNN | Jan 12, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Recently Kangna, Neha and Salman were all at an event held in Hyderabad. The next day Neha was overheard gossiping to the other actresseses while travelling back to the airport. 

She told people that she caught Kangana going to Salman's room and she was sure they must be doing all kinds of naughty things together. When the rest of them tried to hush her, Neha became louder and insisted she was right." Now everyone knows that Salman and Kangana have been friends for long. But what no one seems to understand is why Neha has a problem with that?

Edited by Justwatching - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Recently Kangna, Neha and Salman were all at an event held in Hyderabad. The next day Neha was overheard gossiping to the other actresseses while travelling back to the airport. 

She told people that she caught Kangana going to Salman's room and she was sure they must be doing all kinds of naughty things together. When the rest of them tried to hush her, Neha became louder and insisted she was right." Now everyone knows that Salman and Kangana have been friends for long. But what no one seems to understand is why Neha has a problem with that?

WTF. I'd never heard of this. How come it got no attention before? πŸ˜²

She leaves alone Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt too though she tried to expose them in Stardust years ago. Now she acts like she doesn't know them. πŸ˜†

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Is he carrying you?? πŸ€£

Underrated response πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

😳

Was this before or after apologizing for his Rape comment? 

Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

WTF. I'd never heard of this. How come it got no attention before? πŸ˜²

She leaves alone Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt too though she tried to expose them in Stardust years ago. Now she acts like she doesn't know them. πŸ˜†

This is old article nonetheless interesting... I read some bits about her going to his farmhouse as well 😏 

Edited by Justwatching - 3 years ago