KR: Every day I wonder how much negativity is Kjo carrying in himself - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Aamir and I share a great bond, and I have huge respect for him. 

🤣

Not only has she recently lumped in with the "foreigner" Khans but 3 days ago she tweeted this about his marriage and children...

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1295287968777863169

Every day I wonder how much negativity is Twitter carrying in itself by not banning you

Lol, if her personal equation with people does not come in the way, then why is she not calling out her other great friend Salman for his wrong doings... Why did she apologize on his behalf for his  rape woman comment. Aamir had denied that he ever took her side or supported her like she claim so obviously he will come under her attack. 

Instead of asking Givernement to take back Kjo's Padmashri, Kangu should return her Padmashri first as she promised earlier. Queen of negativity calling others negative is laughable. 

Originally posted by Kaya65

Well! I have only one thing against him: his prejudices. He needs to let go of those. Trust me; I will be more than willing to come forward and show my respect and admiration to him because he is definitely a good showman. I want him to be considerate of outsiders and others as well,” Kangana concluded.

See she was NEVER interested in getting justice for Sushant. She has been constantly blaming Karan for Sushant's death and now she's willing to show her respect to him if he's considerate of outsiders? What happened to justice for SSR? She badly wants to be part of Kjo's gang. It's so evident. Vile woman is only using SSR's death for her selfish motives.

Originally posted by hotchic

Her hypocrisy has no limits. Someone spam her tweets with pictures of her shooting for the Pakistani Clothing brand. 

or this picture

Looks who is talking! She spews venom the moment she opens her mouth and Twitter . irony died a thousand deaths. 

Is he carrying you?? 🤣

Ulta chor kotwal ko daante. 

Kalyug hain bhagwan 

The pot is calling the kettle.