Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KR: Every day I wonder how much negativity is Kjo carrying in himself

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut on Aamir Khan: He is a friend, but Turkey visit shows double standards

Kangana Ranaut took a jibe at Aamir, questioning the reason behind his silence on Sushant Singh Rajput’s case. Talking exclusively to Pinkvilla, Kangana expressed, “Aamir and I share a great bond, and I have huge respect for him. But I have stopped responding according to my personal equations with people."

Written By Vaibhavi V Risbood 90109 reads Mumbai Updated: August 20, 2020 09:37 pm

Aamir Khan and Sushant Singh Rajput have worked together on one of the most successful movies of Bollywood, PK. However, Aamir is yet to comment on Sushant Singh Rajput’s case. Recently, Kangana Ranaut took a jibe at Aamir, questioning the reason behind his silence on the matter.

Talking exclusively to Pinkvilla, Kangana expressed, “Aamir and I share a great bond, and I have huge respect for him. But I have stopped responding according to my personal equations with people. As a human being, I have a responsibility towards my nation and its citizens. Just because he is my friend, and I have huge admiration for him does not mean I will ignore something that bothers me about him.”

“Aamir has been complaining about intolerance in India, and yet he goes to Turkey, which is right now one of the most intolerant countries in the world. It sets a kind of an example where he comes across as someone who has double-standards. I, as a fan and as a well-wisher, want him to come clean on this matter,” added the actress.

Commenting on why it seems like a never-ending battle between Karan Johar and Kangana, she said, “There is so much to Karan Johar that every day I wonder how much negativity is he carrying in himself and yet so unapologetic about it. He has been conferred with Padma Shri, which is a big shame since now a person has died. We have these videos where he is asking me to get lost from the industry, defending Pakistan during the Uri crime…he should go with those Pakistani artists rather than bringing International shame to India,” said Kangana.

“Now he [Karan Johar] has distorted the image of the entire Indian Air Force. How long will he get away with these? Because I have faced it in person, people think I have something personal against him. Well! I have only one thing against him: his prejudices. He needs to let go of those. Trust me; I will be more than willing to come forward and show my respect and admiration to him because he is definitely a good showman. I want him to be considerate of outsiders and others as well,” Kangana concluded.

(ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut on SC verdict on Sushant Singh Rajput's death case: My happiness knows no boundaries)

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/kangana-ranaut-aamir-khan-he-friend-turkey-visit-shows-double-standards-557959

she wonders how much negativity is Kjo carrying in himself??🤣🤣 what about herself🤢 she is such a joke

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I wonder how much negativity Kangu had to carry to tell this line🤪

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

How about you criticizing Pakistan and releasing the movie there? Or wearing Pakistani Designer Clothes? 

As for Negativity, dictionary needs to be amended. You are synonymous to the word itself so you should know. 

NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is so much to Karan Johar that every day I wonder how much negativity is he carrying in himself and yet so unapologetic about it

Is she describing herself?

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Negativity ki dukaan ko sab kuch negative hi dikhega. 😆 Kuch achha dikhta isse yeah phir kuch achhe soch paati toh aisi thodi na hoti yeh 😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's obvious she hangs out on Twitter all day and knows what the popular sentiment is and what people are saying about whatever subject.

Look at what she said about Aamir. She can't even be faulted because she's copied it exactly from what the majority are saying. We can complain all we want on this forum but Kangu is going to remain popular with the majority because of this. She is their queen for parroting their opinions. It is pointless to even keep complaining about her IMO. We're not going to get anywhere.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol

Here comes saint kangu rani,who sees negativity in everyone and everything ...

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Her hypocrisy has no limits. Someone spam her tweets with pictures of her shooting for the Pakistani Clothing brand. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Pot meet kettle ......

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Equine

Pot meet kettle ......

Well said 😆