Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

The Bhatts are doing a good job justifying her number 1 position in youtube dislikes. πŸ˜†

To give a different perspective, she has garnered more dislikes on there than anything posted by the Kardashians. Like damn that’s embarrassing πŸ˜†

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why to bring down one to celebrate the other..why cant it be like Alifaizal is doing a remarkable job just like few of our stars did!!Becoz Ali is from bhat camp he cant be treated specifically..khair!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Why to bring down one to celebrate the other..why cant it be like Alifaizal is doing a remarkable job just like few of our stars did!!Becoz Ali is from bhat camp he cant be treated specifically..khair!

Ali is from Bhatt camp ?

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Cant bhatts be quiet so that Alia shall be spared for Ali doing Hollywood..no they cant as they have verborrhea and now Priyanka fans have to drag Alia out !!cant they be quiet for the sake of thier daughter...

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ali is from Bhatt camp ?

ya..his first movie which had gurmeet choudary too..I dont remember the name yar! But Ali did 2 films under bhatts banner!

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

I hope kangu is sleeping right now and hadn't noticed it..🀭🀣 should I tag kangu in Twitter πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ..

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

I hope kangu is sleeping right now and hadn't noticed it..🀭🀣 should I tag kangu in Twitter πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ..

LOOL yes please! πŸ˜†

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damn... looks like the whole Bhatt family is hell bent in garnering hatred from all sides. 

And overhyped and all..... Has she ever taken time to show the real mirror to her daughter.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

The Bhatts are doing a good job justifying her number 1 position in youtube dislikes. πŸ˜†

It passed Baby's record of most disliked video on youtube but isn't #1 yet, it's #2 most disliked of all time. Still a huge thing that this happened though, never expected it to get that many dislikes 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And aliaa isn’t?πŸ˜†

At least she does not depend her career on kjo. Neither she tells a director to cast me or else I be very upset. Soni spending too much free time on twitter and responding to aliaa fans