Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Parth as anu portrays those longing looks beautifully... ⭐️⭐️Also the way he brings range of emotions on his face.. no wonder my heart goes out to him...πŸ₯Ί.. 

Anu-sneha scene was very beautiful.. the way he remembered his moments with his cutie pie...πŸ’”It felt like he kind of connected with her... 😊If that maasi had not come then i felt anu would have got that feeling even more stronger...πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

Pre is thinking anu will get jealous... πŸ˜†But anu .. this time really is in that stronger thorn bird mode... That all he has in mind is pre's happiness.πŸ’”.. He is not in that mode to even think of coming in between pre and bajaj...😳This look was so much different than the jealous cum possessive look he gave during vikranth track... It was more of a longing look... πŸ₯ΊWith respect to what he was missing in life.. πŸ’”He was so happy seeing pre-samidha together... πŸ˜Š

And finally anuprepie scene.. ❀️it was little out of place but then it is bound to be after all there is a disconnect between anupre...And that void and connection is being filled by sneha...smiley27and the biggest shipper of anupre... Durga ma is back..❀️ don't know why it gave me naveen babu track vibes...πŸ˜†And it was odd they focussed on bajaj and anupre... Kind of foreshadowing ...Than komo πŸ€”

Kukau reminds me of anupre only with a role reversal.. πŸ˜† like that friendship jaap phase of anupre.. kukii is pushing kaushik away like anu did with pre when he didn't realise that he actually loved her...and thought it was pure friendship...But when he realized.. he fell in love hard.. ❀️kukii is also going to do the same... ❀️But in this they need to clear that kukii getting rusticated fiasco... 😊I hope anu finds out.. and sorts out..

So pre is actually thinking anu came to kill her... πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† Guess we are nearing that promo scene soon... β€οΈβ€οΈ

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Anurags Choti si duniyaaa ...uska ashiyaana

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§

this is 😍❀️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone wanna see πŸ˜³

No comments its jhoola dance

Omg πŸ€£ Hilarious sight. 

Ok so..I think the main reason for this circus not clicking with the audience is 

1. Prernas "nok jhok" with the killer of her daughter 

2. Anurags inconsistency  . He couldn't see prernas pricked finger but he was enjoying her dive in hoogly..same.old hatred nautanki which he did during komo#1 under majboori.

3. Sneha . The first orphan who is overjoyed in the orphanage.  I am sure the moment she reunites with her parents , she will not have a moment of peace. Better being an orphan compared to living with such irresponsible parents  is the motto. 

4. Mr bajaj 🀣although all the characters are clowns I didnt expect the cvs the reduce mr bajaj into a spectator and   a nobody. even komo is out of action , out of form. 

5. Shivani eager to marry her fathers killer's brother and her sisters kidnapper. πŸ€ͺ

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ommggg what was that dance,I can't🀣🀣🀣🀣kya se kya bana diya🀣

Anuprepie❀️❀️❀️

Durga ma is backkkkk *happy dance*

And that chants of maa Durga with mr.bajaj in focus was it done on purpose or again just some phuski shotsπŸ€”

Looking at the way things are shot and all these sudden foreshadowing can we expect the climax to be near or atleast some positive character atleast getting to know the truthπŸ˜ƒ

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

KP. Don't deserve this show.  He must b cursing for coming kzk.   What even that scene.  Was it not better if had gone to londonπŸ˜†.  We anupre fans are not insecure, cvs don't give such treatment to senior actor like him.  Parica has such powerful chemistry, their one eyelock fades away everything.   

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hari73

KP. Don't deserve this show.  He must b cursing for coming kzk.   What even that scene.  Was it not better if had gone to londonπŸ˜†.  We anupre fans are not insecure, cvs don't give such treatment to senior actor like him.  Parica has such powerful chemistry, their one eyelock fades away everything.   

kP really dint deserve this...

Why cvs insertted this dance if erica or KP was  not available on sets...

Iss comedy to roklethe

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

i do agree hari .

kp doesnot deserve this .he is a senior actor  

if u r not able to  show four main character  in same frame than whats the use 

why bring such costly actor 

this  BD really affect the show baddly  all other show working because they r  shooting very normally

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kP really dint deserve this...

Why cvs insertted this dance if erica or KP was  not available on sets...

Iss comedy to roklethe

exactly  yr there was no needits diwngrade embarassing

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anurags Choti si duniyaaa ...uska ashiyaana

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Ommggg what was that dance,I can't🀣🀣🀣🀣kya se kya bana diya🀣

Anuprepie❀️❀️❀️

Durga ma is backkkkk *happy dance*

And that chants of maa Durga with mr.bajaj in focus was it done on purpose or again just some phuski shotsπŸ€”

Looking at the way things are shot and all these sudden foreshadowing can we expect the climax to be near or atleast some positive character atleast getting to know the truthπŸ˜ƒ

on purpose kaga they didn't focus on komo....