Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 20 Aug 2020 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Papa ki nanhi si kadi

Parthuuuuu😘😘😘😘  anuppie😍😍😍

Nanhi si kadi baba mummy ki cutiepie😘😘😘

HYe this anupie scene 😍😍😍😍 the nuances Parth brings in his scenes damn ..no wonder ppl connect with Anurag so so much πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‹πŸŒ‘πŸŒΆοΈ

And the perfect family...all three of them were craving for and got for a moment

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone wanna see πŸ˜³

No comments its jhoola dance

Omg this was downright hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£. 

Lovely Episode .....

First thing first Prerna made it loud and clear who and what makes her Happy ....Samidha and Anurag and esp Anurag and Samidha together ....She mentions how she was living in the moment when she was dancing with Samidha and Anurag , and that's what this crrent Prerna is robotic , is Dead  and just living a Emotionless life , no happiness , smiling but for others not for herself .

AnuPie scene ....I'm too emoishhh....Parth was BRILLIANT in that scene ... OMG His Face had so many emotions playing ...As Anurag goes down the memory lane of his cutiepie , the emotions, the pain , the memories hit right back at him ....LOVED THE SCENE and the song Sun Le duaan was Perfect !!!

Parth is so conscious while holding the gurl .....noticed in their first meet as well as today , He is being extra careful .

BaPre dance was LOL ... why to add the dance when you do not have actors ....that dance as just added to make Anurag jelaous , Pre initially says no to dance but then she see Anurag and goes " Mr Bajaj will you dance with me " πŸ˜†....

Coming to my Fav AnuPrePie Ring A Roses ..... Uber cutu..

CP literally pushed Anurag to the center πŸ˜†....and their round and round was done so well an so real ... they were awkward and yet the drown towards each other ... Parica were so Good in this ...

and even when CP left they both held those hands β€οΈ and the Durga  Maa made a comeback .....

The juxtaposed Durga Maa chant with Bajaj ...interesting it reminded me of NB entry  ....and and Bajaj was looking angrily art Anurag ....

coming to another interesting bit Bajaj-Komolika convo ...

I'm enjoying their convos .....Komo out of her insecurity indirectly seeking help from Bajaj so AnuPre remain apart  and Bajaj showing it out he is cool and trust Prerna ....but but the guy is getting insecured in reality , this cool and trust jaap is a facade .... this is the same guy who took first flight and came down to kolkatta when Komo called him , he is same who cancelled the big deal and came back from airport because the lovers proximity app beeped.....

He is just putting up a Face and soon this face will fall and reality will get exposed .

Nivi Nivi .....accept the truth , you are still in Love with Anupam and doing all this Mission impress Bajaj just to prove your Mother wrong .

All the praises that you are showering on Bajaj is just a Dilasa to your heart that you are doing right ...... but once listen to what your heart is saying and you'l be sorted .

PS : I'm really liking this Kaushik guy .....

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anurags Choti si duniyaaa ...uska ashiyaana

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anurags Choti si duniyaaa ...uska ashiyaana

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§

😍😍😍😍😍😍

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Omg this was downright hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£. 

🀣🀣

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Wow finally a good episode . Show stealer scene was anupie scene in the beginning.My god parth face has so many emotions and the way he remembered his cp while hugging samidha.

Aiyooo pre what to do.U want to dance with budda  bjaj to make anu jealous.So sweet.But that dance sequence was horribly executed.Rina ringa roses with bapre.

Now again our cp as anurag said their nanhi si kadi brought her parents together.the way she pulled anurag on stage and anuprepie on stage.Such beautiful moment.though some shots has bd but much better than bapre dance with bd.

Our durgama is back a biggest anupre shipper.the durgama aarti and focus on budda bjaj has some connection may be.

Our pre's happiness lie with anupie only.Today she herself said she was waiting for this moment and this piece only.other than anupie,pre become monotonic,robot,plain boring.

And precap again anupre in bathroom.it reminded me of them in bathroom during navven track and holi sequence.Means more anupre scenes r coming in raw.

PS_ if I m reading story correctly for future,it seems again a flashback is going to come and will change all dynamics of villain,hero and villainero.Just my prediction.

3 days ..... and Parth has been Pitch Perfect ....except for that crying bit πŸ˜†, but his other pieces have been so Superlative esp his Act related to CP and Samidha ....

OMG ..... Brilll Job PS !!πŸ‘

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Wow finally a good episode . Show stealer scene was anupie scene in the beginning.My god parth face has so many emotions and the way he remembered his cp while hugging samidha.

Aiyooo pre what to do.U want to dance with budda  bjaj to make anu jealous.So sweet.But that dance sequence was horribly executed.Rina ringa roses with bapre.

Now again our cp as anurag said their nanhi si kadi brought her parents together.the way she pulled anurag on stage and anuprepie on stage.Such beautiful moment.though some shots has bd but much better than bapre dance with bd.

Our durgama is back a biggest anupre shipper.the durgama aarti and focus on budda bjaj has some connection may be.

Our pre's happiness lie with anupie only.Today she herself said she was waiting for this moment and this piece only.other than anupie,pre become monotonic,robot,plain boring.

And precap again anupre in bathroom.it reminded me of them in bathroom during navven track and holi sequence.Means more anupre scenes r coming in raw.

PS_ if I m reading story correctly for future,it seems again a flashback is going to come and will change all dynamics of villain,hero and villainero.Just my prediction.

anupie  scene is so good on top of that song mak it so beautifull 

parth is dam good . cp is  so happy child yr i justvlove this fact ek tarah se bole toh  uski  life  me kuch bhi nahi hai  but still she is so positive & happy πŸ˜³

durga maa is back anupre biggest shipperπŸ₯³ 

yes that zoon on bajaj  g8ve me other feeling like naveen banu type

well  dekho  puri anupre fd  ko toh lag raha hai but  as cvs r hangover of Last season  kya dikhate hai dekhoπŸ˜†

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I only realized today that prerna is wearing blue, not black. 

Jhoola dance.. πŸ€£gifs are so hilarious toh episode kaisa hoga.. Can't wait. πŸ˜‚

Most interesting bit for me is the juxtaposition of anupre holding hands and durga Maa. Then again a weird angle shot of Bajaj showing him as a looming presence again with durga ma. It's very very interesting.