Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 123

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys if anyone has seen the video where they showed the post mortem report, did it mention rigor Mortis, time of death , all of that?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

That's what forensic experts are saying, he has been long gone 10 hours before he was found in his room.  Clear marks of stun gun,  Forensic analysis posted in previous video. How blatant does this needs to be , this is sick. Hang these B******

When did they said that? Mumbai police said all reports are normal and his death was not murdered. When was that?

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Is there a new thread? 

Waiting for the Admin.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Crazy how people have twisted Rhea apparently saying “Sorry Babu” ... when someone suicides people tend to blame themselves for not being able to save the person and her saying sorry isn’t that surprising. Twitter trolls are weird 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Wait, What ? Can u plz explain in simple terms ??😃

Heard there is intelligence report tat mum blasts are being planned again . cbiophobia n some are scared tat wat if one link leads to all links n everything will be out r wat lol .
Bekind thumbnail

When she had blocked his number and shifted out of the house then why did she came to see his body in the hospital to ensure if his heart is beating or dead? I never seen such heartless person in my life. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Heard there is intelligence report tat mum blasts are being planned again . cbiophobia n some are scared tat wat if one link leads to all links n everything will be out r wat lol .

Wow, I hope not. This seems bit far fetched. But you never know. Watch this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn49EHdmUOQ

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can’t even focus on my job at work too busy with ssr case. Why he had to die? Why he didn’t just move out of the country? I know it’s easy said than done but still wishful thinking 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Crazy how people have twisted Rhea apparently saying “Sorry Babu” ... when someone suicides people tend to blame themselves for not being able to save the person and her saying sorry isn’t that surprising. Twitter trolls are weird 

They might be speculating but so are you in the case. No one knows why she said sorry. The first thing that comes to mind when you see someone you love dead is shock and disbelief. No one wants to believe their loved one is dead right away. “Sorry Babu” def didn’t indicate shock. Well neither did the tweets from the rest of Bollywood. The whole world was in shock of how could a young successful person kill themselves. Yes, depression doesn’t discriminate. But it would be shocking at first regardless.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Guys if anyone has seen the video where they showed the post mortem report, did it mention rigor Mortis, time of death , all of that?

There is no time of death in post mortem report given by cooper hospital , they didn't do any post mortem n also those viscera , nails etc... not his ... nothing done mva total cover up murder as suicide as open n shut case , tats all