Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 124

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I can’t even focus on my job at work too busy with ssr case. Why he had to die? Why he didn’t just move out of the country? I know it’s easy said than done but still wishful thinking 

Don't loose focus on ur job , u don't want to lose it during lockdown 😃. CBI will take care of these Ba*****

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

When did they said that? Mumbai police said all reports are normal and his death was not murdered. When was that?

Obviously Mumbai police will say so. They brought this autopsy report which was so bookish even novice will figure out it's completely made up. 

Watch this from forensic expert specifically - 11.00 , 14.00 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bymkT3j9G8Q

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I can’t even focus on my job at work too busy with ssr case. Why he had to die? Why he didn’t just move out of the country? I know it’s easy said than done but still wishful thinking 

O My God, even i am not able to concern my job, never imagine it affect me badly.   

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Hmm.. Why is he jumping into all this though? What's the purpose? Why is he turning against Rhea now ?

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

O My God, even i am not able to concern my job, never imagine it affect me badly.   

Before June 14th , I was well on my spiritual resolution to connect with guardian angels and practicing 369 secrets , that has been derailed. Now, I feel this is also some kind of awakening , this incident with bright SHIFT.

Stay sane !

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

Same pinch 😊

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whenever something bad happens why are these two animals involved and their manhoos faces. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

They might be speculating but so are you in the case. No one knows why she said sorry. The first thing that comes to mind when you see someone you love dead is shock and disbelief. No one wants to believe their loved one is dead right away. “Sorry Babu” def didn’t indicate shock. Well neither did the tweets from the rest of Bollywood. The whole world was in shock of how could a young successful person kill themselves. Yes, depression doesn’t discriminate. But it would be shocking at first regardless.

That’s not true. I saw many people say sorry for not being able to help, for example...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBayGz3Bz4a/?igshid=vax5u2l6logb

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Though I am able to work but I am unable to sleep. The whole thing constantly runs in my mind, it shakes me just imagining what torture SSR might have went through.