Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani hook-up - Page 4

Poll

Did Shahid Kapoor & Kiara Advani hook up?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kareena didn't cheat on Shahid, but yes she broke up with him for Saif. Saif probably played the catalyst but there were reports per Anil Kapoor of Kareena-Shahid having lots of fights prior to the break up. 

As for Saif, he was 37 at the time, a nawab, and very charming. It's not like Shahid is much taller than Saif, they'r the same height. 

And this is what saif looked like when they began dating

And this is them now - I think both kareena and shahid are much happier after their break up. 

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena didn't cheat on Shahid, but yes she broke up with him for Saif. Saif probably played the catalyst but there were reports per Anil Kapoor of Kareena-Shahid having lots of fights prior to the break up. 

As for Saif, he was 37 at the time, a nawab, and very charming. It's not like Shahid is much taller than Saif, they'r the same height. 

And this is what saif looked like when they began dating

And this is them now - I think both kareena and shahid are much happier after their break up. 

This is just an excuse for you to post these gifs 😂 

I know how much you love these . 😂😂

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes I do, I love how you guys know me so well. 

As for the topic, nope I don't think they hooked up. During movies, costars will always act a little extra flirty for PR and to generate interest. It's all part of promotions

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes, yes definitely and not sure??? 

Where is no and definitely no???

its normal for costars to be friendly and flirty with each other. It doesn’t mean they’re having an affair or something.

look at srk and kajol.. they’re considered as the best  onscreen couple and even off camera they share such a good bond. But everyone knows that they never had any affair .. they’re just friends 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Huma Qureshi exposed his PR, when his PR linked them up after they had a meeting at restaurant. At one point getting a Casanova image was considered good PR. Even HR's PR tried the same post Bang Bang. Ranveer's jodu ka gulam PR killed Casanova PR thing for good. When Ranveer was winning hearts doing jodu ka gulam PR, Kaka kept shooting himself in the foot continuing the Casanova PR.

Then why is Karthik continuing with Casanova image? 

NightonEarth thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Huma Qureshi exposed his PR, when his PR linked them up after they had a meeting at restaurant. At one point getting a Casanova image was considered good PR. Even HR's PR tried the same post Bang Bang. Ranveer's jodu ka gulam PR killed Casanova PR thing for good. When Ranveer was winning hearts doing jodu ka gulam PR, Kaka kept shooting himself in the foot continuing the Casanova PR.

SO sabse chalak Ranveer's PR ðŸ¤£

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Bebo cheated on Shahid not the other way round.

Don't change history to suit your narrative.

EXACTLY 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I love Bebo but you watch one interview of each who would you rather hangout with?

vidya is charming, articulate and beautiful. Plus she’s already a vegetarian right? That’s double brownie point 🤣😂

True but still Shahid didn’t cheat on Kareena with Vidya that was after breakup 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: NightonEarth

SO sabse chalak Ranveer's PR ðŸ¤£

His thing worked coz his gf was bigger than him. Janta jitne bhi gaali de ek superstar ko lekin koi third person usse tameez se pesh naa aye toh janta usko achchi nazar se nahin dekhte. So, if your partner is  a big name, do the jodu ka gulam act infront of camera, at least.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Then why is Karthik continuing with Casanova image? 

Is he? He is only dating industry kids. PR ke through auntyon aur dhan kuber ki betiyon se sex kiye hai news toh chhap nahin raha.

Casanova image is planted like this... You get spotted with any starlet to model to auntie and the next day the news comes they had an ONS.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago