Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani hook-up - Page 6

Poll Question :

Did Shahid Kapoor & Kiara Advani hook up?

Poll Choice
Yes
Yes definitely
Not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Renee.Clare

Wo sab chhodo, Mujhe to Shahid Amrita hi chahiye the 

I wish they they got married ðŸ¥º

ImageImage

Renee is going off on a totally different tangent. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

There were also rumors about Kiara and Akshay hooking up..so who knows. 

Originally posted by Dirdam

There were also rumors about Kiara and Akshay hooking up..so who knows. 

She dated a criminal like Pancholi 🤢 everything is possible and she's an attention seeker drama queen.

Originally posted by zoinks

His thing worked coz his gf was bigger than him. Janta jitne bhi gaali de ek superstar ko lekin koi third person usse tameez se pesh naa aye toh janta usko achchi nazar se nahin dekhte. So, if your partner is  a big name, do the jodu ka gulam act infront of camera, at least.

OMG i still remember those fb posts "In the world full of Ranbirs marry a Ranveer" ðŸ˜† In West Bengal most of the people still know him as Deepika's jodu ka gulam. So i guess that worked for him and is still working for him

She dated a criminal like Pancholi 🤢 everything is possible and she's an attention seeker drama queen.

Yeh toh bhool hi gayi thi. Those days she was a nobody after her flop debut. And used to hang out with Bhai's stylist Ashle Rebello, to get favor from Bhai.

Attention seeker ka pata nahin lekin Neha Dhupia and a blind (Where she called Sushant a truck driver) said she gossips.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BoonAndBane

Renee is going off on a totally different tangent. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣Log Shahid Kareena, Shahid Kiara ki baat kar rahe but my heart beats for Shamrita ðŸ¥º

Originally posted by --Ariana--

It's so funny coz Bebo was blamed for their break-up when clearly it was Shahid who had cheated on her with PC and/or Vidya. Even though she became vegetarian for him. Feel bad for his wife though. She was just 21 when she married him.

Don't feel bad for his wife. She knew exactly what she was getting into while she decided to get married to Shahid. She wanted the fame and the money too.  I am not saying she deserves this, no way. But this is a possibility in Bollywood.

Originally posted by desigal90

Kareena didn't cheat on Shahid, but yes she broke up with him for Saif. Saif probably played the catalyst but there were reports per Anil Kapoor of Kareena-Shahid having lots of fights prior to the break up. 

As for Saif, he was 37 at the time, a nawab, and very charming. It's not like Shahid is much taller than Saif, they'r the same height. 

And this is what saif looked like when they began dating

And this is them now - I think both kareena and shahid are much happier after their break up. 

aww, dem gifs are so sweet 

Oooh, then she definitely meets the criteria of a successful bollywood actress ðŸ˜†

Kiara reminds me of Esha Deol...and I never really found Esha Deol attractive. Kiara is like the prettier version of Esha..but she isn't drop dead gorgeous IMO.