Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani hook-up - Page 5

Poll

Did Shahid Kapoor & Kiara Advani hook up?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Is he? He is only dating industry kids. PR ke through auntyon aur dhan kuber ki betiyon se sex kiye hai news toh chhap nahin raha.

Casanova image is planted like this... You get spotted with any starlet to model to auntie and the next day the news comes they had an ONS.

Only ka kya hai..every other day he is dating this heroine or that. He has been linked with all his co stars... his PR is trying to recreate the Ranbir image..kaam dev 😆 trying hard to be the next gen casanova. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Only ka kya hai..every other day he is dating this heroine or that. He has been linked with all his co stars... his PR is trying to recreate the Ranbir image..kaam dev 😆 trying hard to be the next gen casanova. 

It would backfire then. His brand is Brand Chichora. Pehle Varun tha uss brand ka top ambassador, ab woh hai, do saal baad Ahan Panday lead karega woh brand.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Their chemistry onscreen and offscreen was off the charts. They seemed way too comfortable with each other during interviews. Kiara is so feminine and pretty and Shahid Kapoor is a ladies man. They also seemed to have way too many kissing scenes in the movie, I won't be surprised if Shahid requested for them 😆 

This video below was a bit too obvious. What do you think?

How can Shahid request for them lol. Kabir Singh is a remake the original film had many kissing scenes too 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wo sab chhodo, Mujhe to Shahid Amrita hi chahiye the 

I wish they they got married 🥺

ImageImage

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I am against assumption?

How did you come to that conclusion.

I literally told Sharperner in the next post, it is okay to speculate, because all we do is speculate.

Afaik, there was a phase in Shahid's life when he was linked with everyone he co starred with. I used to think it must be Shahid is a Casanova, but now I think it was the same old co stars dating PR to promote movies.

My bad, I misread your previous post but still to get rather upset over a speculation post which has no proof (Kiara & Shahid hooking up) and then make a point blank statement that Kareena cheated which ironically there is no proof at all. 

She moved on quickly but that doesn’t equal cheating. Can’t make a comment on someone’s history when you have no knowledge on what went on 😁

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

My bad, I misread your previous post but still to get rather upset over a speculation post which has no proof (Kiara & Shahid hooking up) and then make a point blank statement that Kareena cheated which ironically there is no proof at all. 

She moved on quickly but that doesn’t equal cheating. Can’t make a comment on someone’s history when you have no knowledge on what went on 😁

i wasn't upset.

Was just saying, it is similar to blinds, because forum for a while was against blinds.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

ImageImage

my old ship 😔💔

I wish the they were married 😭

Edited by TinTuna - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

How can Shahid request for them lol. Kabir Singh is a remake the original film had many kissing scenes too 

That made me laugh 😆

Well I would like to know how many kissing scenes there were in Arjun Reddy vs Kabir Singh. Also the Vijay actor is single, and Shahid Kapoor is a married man with two kids so he can easily demand for those scenes to be chopped off but clearly he didn't lol!

I mean I don't blame him, who wouldn't wanna kiss Kiara Advani, she's such a doll ❤️

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

ImageImage

They certainly looked cute together! I wasn't into Bollywood back then so I don't know much about their offscreen chemistry. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharpener

They certainly looked cute together! I wasn't into Bollywood back then so I don't know much about their offscreen chemistry. 

I too don't have much idea but I heard the rumours about them dating but when I see their old interviews, they were just friends. And I still see so many Shamrita fans. People even compare Mira's features with Amrita that they have similar features. 😂😂

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago