Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

If Naagin 4 failure gave any lesson to her then I think she will indeed go with Naagin-Cheel aka Veer-Bani love story.

Yeah but the question is, did she actually learn her lesson? In season 4 I remember fans including myself kept asking about Nayantara becoming a naagin and about her parents and how the switch even happened. They never showed that, so i kind of had a hope that maybe Nayan and Brinda were indeed siblings who got separated, but noooo... Ekta has to turn one female lead into a the classic vamp just to glorify the other, when there is already a lot of negativity in the show, why the hell do they have to add some more to the same? Nayantara could have been paired with some other guy if not Dev since her mission was to anyways enter Parekh house, or if they still wanted to make Nayan the adopted one they could have still retained her positive or grey shades and showed her helping Manyata and Brinda regardless while in the process her true identity gets revealed to the audience. That kind of story would have kept the viewers hooked more than the khichdi she made after turning Nayan into a vamp. Season 1 was a hit not just because of Arni but also because of ShivSha combo and the same goes for season 3 with BeVish fighting against the villains together.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yeah but the question is, did she actually learn her lesson? In season 4 I remember fans including myself kept asking about Nayantara becoming a naagin and about her parents and how the switch even happened. They never showed that, so i kind of had a hope that maybe Nayan and Brinda were indeed siblings who got separated, but noooo... Ekta has to turn one female lead into a the classic vamp just to glorify the other, when there is already a lot of negativity in the show, why the hell do they have to add some more to the same? Nayantara could have been paired with some other guy if not Dev since her mission was to anyways enter Parekh house, or if they still wanted to make Nayan the adopted one they could have still retained her positive or grey shades and showed her helping Manyata and Brinda regardless while in the process her true identity gets revealed to the audience. That kind of story would have kept the viewers hooked more than the khichdi she made after turning Nayan into a vamp. Season 1 was a hit not just because of Arni but also because of ShivSha combo and the same goes for season 3 with BeVish fighting against the villains together.

I don't know if you remember or not but I was there with you guys demanding answers from ekta as to why she's butchering Nayantara's character and give her much needed screen space plus a better story line instead of making her a stupid villian. I remember kitna kosa tha maine ekta ko twitter pe but hua kya, ekta ko jo karna tha woh usne kiya and she got dumped for that, that much that she apologized for it on insta. 

So I do hope now that she HAS learned her lesson regarding challenging the viewers.

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Bold: I want this to happen bas!

Check out mohit sehgal instagram id he has himself has confirmed it that he is playing jay recarnation of naag ðŸ˜Š

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zuhara123

You should check Instagram, majority are supporting baani and veer and trolling Mohit left, right and center which is wrong. So not only India forums but 80 % fans are rooting for sharad surbhi. 

If this is the case then that's wrong. We don't know full details of these characters yet to start personally attacking someone and the people who are trolling him are mostly the Sarun fans they even have an account dedicated to trolling him. I personally have nothing against Mohit he's a sweet guy.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Check out mohit sehgal instagram id he has himself has confirmed it that he is playing jay recarnation of naag ðŸ˜Š

Yeah have seen that yesterday when her reposted colors post of Hriday reincarnation.

Honestly his first ever post related to Naagin.

zuhara123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

If this is the case then that's wrong. We don't know full details of these characters yet to start personally attacking someone and the people who are trolling him are mostly the Sarun fans they even have an account dedicated to trolling him. I personally have nothing against Mohit he's a sweet guy.

Sarun fans have no major role in this. These are neutral viewers mostly. All are brutally criticising his acting and expressions and all. Yes he is a sweet humble guy, not a fan of his acting but trolling someone for doing his job is ridiculous. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuhara123

Sarun fans have no major role in this. These are neutral viewers mostly. All are brutally criticising his acting and expressions and all. Yes he is a sweet humble guy, not a fan of his acting but trolling someone for doing his job is ridiculous. 

I think he needs a haircut and go clean shave instead he'll look amazing. The beard isn't suiting him as for his acting I hope he does better in next week episodes too early to judge now.

Rein123 thumbnail

Why do Sarun fans hate Mohit? He’s married to sanaya they should accept and respect that. 

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Why do Sarun fans hate Mohit? He’s married to sanaya they should accept and respect that. 

It's too long of a story to be discussing here but I seen many of them attacking him personally all time.

Rein123 thumbnail

It's too long of a story to be discussing here but I seen many of them attacking him personally all time.

Attacking him is not going to change anything, Just because they don’t like Mohit Sanaya isn’t going to end up with Barun, this is real life not a serial where their favorite will end up with a married woman just because they don’t like her husband. Sanaya won’t leave Mohit just because Sarun Fans ship her with Barun.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago