Naagin 5

Jay - bani

shatika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have seen articles praising this fresh pair jay-bani but wait a second..what about veer-bani? This is also a pair atleast till things get cleared!

And who are those who found chemistry between jay-bani 🤔 i seriously wonder..🤷‍♀️ i mean yah the scene was not intolerable but chemistry was hardly present there...and there i found twitter people jumping up with joy supporting this pair..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shatika

I have seen articles praising this fresh pair jay-bani but wait a second..what about veer-bani? This is also a pair atleast till things get cleared!

And who are those who found chemistry between jay-bani 🤔 i seriously wonder..🤷‍♀️ i mean yah the scene was not intolerable but chemistry was hardly present there...and there i found twitter people jumping up with joy supporting this pair..

I like Mohit as a person in general and as an actor loved him in MJHT but here in Naagin I'm kind of liking the character of Sharad as in Veer more because of the Cheel factor if indeed he is that (I really hope so) so I'm kind of Shipping Veer-Bani more than Jay-Bani.

I think on twitter more Mohit Sehgal fans are there so is the hype for Jay Bani and I wish ekta and her team visit the naagin forum to see the complete opposite happening here with Veer-Bani and hopefully side with it also😉

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago
shatika thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

I like Mohit as a person in general and as an actor loved him in MJHT but here in Naagin I'm kind of liking the character of Sharad as in Veer more because of the Cheel factor if indeed he is that (I really hope so) so I'm kind of Shipping Veer-Bani more than Jay-Bani.

I think on twitter more Mohit Sehgal fans are there so is the hype for Jay Bani and I wish ekta and her team visit the naagin forum to see the complete opposite happening here with Veer-Bani and hopefully side with it also😉

Yah same here..i too liked him in MJHT samrat was my fav though..! And jay bani scenes were cute too! But the kind of chemistry and intensity we want we might get it in veer baani!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are Veer and Bani only limited to forum. I hope this is not the case. Even the media houses are ignoring Sharad's presence in the show. I find this wrong. Therere no spoilers on VeerAni anywhere 😒

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Yah same here..i too liked him in MJHT samrat was my fav though..! And jay bani scenes were cute too! But the kind of chemistry and intensity we want we might get it in veer baani!

You said it..intensity and passion is missing in Jay-Bani but I hope to see it in Veer-Bani once they come together on-screen

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Are Veer and Bani only limited to forum. I hope this is not the case. Even the media houses are ignoring Sharad's presence in the show. I find this wrong. Therere no spoilers on VeerAni anywhere 😒

I think once they come together on-screen, there will be articles written about them and their chemistry as they haven't met yet so that will be the reason for it.

shatika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

No..actually people are hell excited to see veer baani and want them to end up together! This craze is everywhere..

Its actually like 70% of twitter people are in love with sharad's performance as veer and want VeerAni to be the end game...80% on instagram and the highest percentage is here..there is hardly anyone here shipping jay bani together! 

About spoilers and articles i feel VeerAni are yet to come infront of each other..their faceoff is still not done and probably that might be the reason we r not seeing any veer bani article/spoiler!

shatika thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

I think once they come together on-screen, there will be articles written about them and their chemistry as they haven't met yet so that will be the reason for it.

We do think alike🤣🤣🤣

zuhara123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You should check Instagram, majority are supporting baani and veer and trolling Mohit left, right and center which is wrong. So not only India forums but 80 % fans are rooting for sharad surbhi. 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

We do think alike🤣🤣🤣

Yeah.. great minds do think alike😆

I just hope when Veer-Bani face off happens, woh kya kehte hai- Aag laga do screens pe😆