Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

#hypocrite superstars of India.... Refuse to meet Netanyahu but eager to meet anti-India government people

Have started disliking bollywood so much, never m gonna waste my money on their movies, whether it's Deepika or Aamir Khan or any of the nepo brats..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

#hypocrite superstars of India.... Refuse to meet Netanyahu but eager to meet anti-India government people

Have started disliking bollywood so much, never m gonna waste my money on their movies, whether it's Deepika or Aamir Khan or any of the nepo brats..

I am sure no one can refuse when the head of a state you are visiting invites you 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I am sure no one can refuse when the head of a state you are visiting invites you 

so he wasn't invited for the Netanyahu visit ??

my only issue is that these are celebrities, they are role models for the youth (unfortunately our youth look upto them, rather then real hero's) so they need to be more responsible.......

Meeting heads of Turkey is not a problem, if what you said is true, one cannot turn down the invitation...... but same way Netanyahu was our guest......and they wanted to meet bollywood leading personalities........so it was Aamir's duty as a host country's citizen and also being the most sort after star of bollywood to at least greet Netanyahu........ in fact it was the duty of all superstars....... but other's absence is not glaring in the eye now, cause they haven't met the first lady of Turkey....

edited :

so it seems Aamir sought out to meet the first lady.......now what ??

Sonam Mahajan

@AsYouNotWish

Aamir Khan who avoided meeting Benjamin Netanyahu, a friend of India, meets Turkish First Lady, Emine Erdogan at a time when Turkey is openly backing Pakistan and cornering India on Kashmir.Reportedly, Aamir sought the meeting. If true, he has made a very loud statement.

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

so he wasn't invited for the Netanyahu visit ??

my only issue is that these are celebrities, they are role models for the youth (unfortunately our youth look upto them, rather then real hero's) so they need to be more responsible.......

Meeting heads of Turkey is not a problem, if what you said is true, one cannot turn down the invitation...... but same way Netanyahu was our guest......and they wanted to meet bollywood leading personalities........so it was Aamir's duty as a host country's citizen and also being the most sort after star of bollywood to at least greet Netanyahu........ in fact it was the duty of all superstars....... but other's absence is not glaring in the eye now, cause they haven't met the first lady of Turkey....

edited :

so it seems Aamir sought out to meet the first lady.......now what ??

Sonam Mahajan

@AsYouNotWish

Aamir Khan who avoided meeting Benjamin Netanyahu, a friend of India, meets Turkish First Lady, Emine Erdogan at a time when Turkey is openly backing Pakistan and cornering India on Kashmir.Reportedly, Aamir sought the meeting. If true, he has made a very loud statement.

There is no proof of either Aamir being invited to meet Netanyahu nor soughting a meeting with Erdogan's wife . Trolls are peddling conspiracy theories as usual. If Aamir visited Israel, I am sure he would  have met Netanyahu too if invited 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What's wrong if amir wants to meet her? Now a days, peope have problem with everything. BJP knows very well how to keep people busy in such trivial issues. 

Sunflower234 thumbnail

There is no proof of either Aamir being invited to meet Netanyahu nor soughting a meeting with Erdogan's wife . Trolls are peddling conspiracy theories as usual. If Aamir visited Israel, I am sure he would  have met Netanyahu too if invited 

@ exactly it's upto him if he wants to meet him or not. 

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflower234

What's wrong if amir wants to meet her? Now a days, peope have problem with everything. BJP knows very well how to keep people busy in such trivial issues. 

Dude, Erdogan is openly slamming India and supporting Pakistan in peddling terrorism and unrest in our country......... he is interfering in India's internal matters and trying to create unrest in India

Is it too much to expect celebs who people love and follow to not support such anti-national elements........is that too much to understand.....

Earlier TM said that Aamir was invited........ that wouldve been still fine.........but here he himself sought a meeting.......... that showed his true face at least to me........

so anyone who says things opposite to your view is a troll...........okay then toh baat hi khatam.......no point in discussing it............good bye........

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago

Dude, Erdogan is openly slamming India and supporting Pakistan in peddling terrorism and unrest in our country......... he is interfering in India's internal matters and trying to create unrest in India

Is it too much to expect celebs who people love and follow to not support such anti-national elements........is that too much to understand.....

Earlier TM said that Aamir was invited........ that wouldve been still fine.........but here he himself sought a meeting.......... that showed his true face at least to me........

but there is no proof that he sought a meeting Even in the tweet she said "Reportedly"

If he did sought a meeting then shame on him but if he was invited and he accepted then it's no big deal

Sunflower234 thumbnail

so anyone who says things opposite to your view is a troll...........okay then toh baat hi khatam.......no point in discussing it............good bye........

@bold How do you Know?