Aamir Khan meets first lady of Turkey - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kisi ne Tweet kar diya, bus, wahi sach ho gaya, no proof required because it suits one's personal thinking/mindset 

The shoot that is going to happen in Turkey was supposed to happen in India itself (due to Corona it has to be shifted). If that is the case, I am sure it will be portrayed as India in the movie. They are next going to shoot in some other European location. 

Turkey is picked just like Poland was picked for Fanaa (to film Kashmir sequences) mostly due to geographical similarities. There is nothing political here. Ab waha gaya hai toh whether he meets or they invite him is purely a cultural thing NOT a political statement. Aamir is huge in Turkey. In his last visit, he had met some Minister, as well. . 

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyrdb

Kisi ne Tweet kar diya, bus, wahi sach ho gaya, no proof required because it suits one's personal thinking/mindset 

The shoot that is going to happen in Turkey was supposed to happen in India itself (due to Corona it has to be shifted). If that is the case, I am sure it will be portrayed as India in the movie. They are next going to shoot in some other European location. 

Turkey is picked just like Poland was picked for Fanaa (to film Kashmir sequences) mostly due to geographical similarities. There is nothing political here. Ab waha gaya hai toh whether he meets or they invite him is purely a cultural thing NOT a political statement. Aamir is huge in Turkey. In his last visit, he had met some Minister, as well. . 

Exactly matlab Kuch b issue bnana h. Unless India ban travelling to turkey, there is nothing wrong in shooting and meeting the ministers there.  

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

this woman "Sonam Mahajan" is a hate mongering machine  on twitter. now ppl are saying ban lal singh chaddha. i mean really😲 crazy ppl. do these morons even understand thats its not just amir khan's loss.. so many ppl are involved in movie making. already reeling under financial mess, these hate perpetrators are the real antinationals..btw aren't our head of states visiting or meeting our so called enemy states or leaders if they are called? 

Originally posted by: anjs

so he wasn't invited for the Netanyahu visit ??

my only issue is that these are celebrities, they are role models for the youth (unfortunately our youth look upto them, rather then real hero's) so they need to be more responsible.......

Meeting heads of Turkey is not a problem, if what you said is true, one cannot turn down the invitation...... but same way Netanyahu was our guest......and they wanted to meet bollywood leading personalities........so it was Aamir's duty as a host country's citizen and also being the most sort after star of bollywood to at least greet Netanyahu........ in fact it was the duty of all superstars....... but other's absence is not glaring in the eye now, cause they haven't met the first lady of Turkey....

edited :

so it seems Aamir sought out to meet the first lady.......now what ??

Sonam Mahajan

@AsYouNotWish

Aamir Khan who avoided meeting Benjamin Netanyahu, a friend of India, meets Turkish First Lady, Emine Erdogan at a time when Turkey is openly backing Pakistan and cornering India on Kashmir.Reportedly, Aamir sought the meeting. If true, he has made a very loud statement.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

People, I have said goodbye to this thread, so won't read any comments, so no point quoting me...

You guys probably don't watch world news or probably don't care as you are not Indians or don't stay here.... fair enough.... But I watch and I see what pakistan govt is doing, what China's government is doing and what turkey and other countries are doing..... 

And when these celebs who have advisors in the form PR agents, take some such steps it does seem dubious..... So I cannot be blind against it..... 

kyapa thumbnail

Har cheez mein politics ghuserna zaruuri hai? He can meet whoever he wants