Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Chandu beautiful birthday post for our Aditi❤️

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Silsilasmiley14 The Show Made Sensation smiley20 Aditismiley27smiley27 Maulismiley42smiley42 Started Ruling TVsmiley16

Aditismiley42 The Tigress smiley42smiley27 Fierce smiley27Firesmiley42Every Thing Of Her smiley42Along with Her Role Maulismiley42 who Made Me Crazy To Think Beside NeelaNagsmiley42 Partnersmiley42Strong Male Leadsmiley20with Supreme Selfless Rolesmiley42 Ishaansmiley42smiley27 Who Destined To Be Maulismiley27Soulmatesmiley42 Awwsmiley42 My Wish Exactly Came Truesmiley42 MauHaansmiley42smiley20 .Journey of Silsilasmiley16

Image result for mauli silsilaRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for mauli silsilaImage result for mauli silsilaImage result for mauli silsilaImage result for mauli  ishaan silsila

Image result for mauli  ishaan silsilaRelated image

vinnas thumbnail

MauHaan Heart Hug  Heart Tongue MauliHeart Party Big smileHeartSilsila Ki Dil ka Shona Heart MauliHeart Khanna smiley42Heart Birthday Wishes Party ..AditiDevSharmasmiley42

EmbarrassedTongueI  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed HugParty

so few sweets and meals Big smileBig smilePARTYParty

few gifts for baby dollTongueTongue

EmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  HugParty

smiley42just For Aditismiley27smiley42 

smiley17smiley42

🔥- 😘😘-||Mauli💓Khanna💙 💓💝

vinnas thumbnail

😘-||Mauli💓Khanna💙 Ki HumSafar||💓💝

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful post chandu❤️❤️

Silpa20 thumbnail

Post is so beautiful ❤️

Grand birthday celebration of our girl🥳

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Aditi sharma aka Mauli Ishaan khanna🥳⭐️

@chandu awesome post on aditis bday 😳🤗

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good evening girls ! 😃

How is everybody doing? I hope all of you are keeping healthy during this pandemic. I had a rough 6 months and ongoing due to COVID. Came here for some relief, let some steam off😳 ( Chandu, my letting steam off emogi please😃 ) Not sure who is coming here. I see Indira, Chandu, Silpa and Akhila. How about Piou and Sweetz? 

So, anyway, I watched episode 83, 84, 85 of Silsila. Don't ask me why I watched those🤔 Because that is where the cursor landed I guess. So, here I am with me imposing my views on you guys. 

People, I wish we all watched this together when the show is on. I joined much, much later. We would have had a whale of a timetearing the hypocrites to pieces. 

OK, the premise is deeda is pretending to be sick and is calling Kunal guy home. Mauli already dragged his sorry behind 👍🏼to family court for a divorce, spared him the ignominy of his kaand when the judge asked her for a reason for divorce. However, the guy went back to the innocent and didn't tell her about Mauli's metaphoric kick in the behind. He almost begged Mauli to reconsider the divorce. Do not understand what his intention was - to keep staying with the innocent and continue with a sham of a marriage with Mauli? 😡😡 Mauli cared two hoots about this guy's begging and so he went back to the innocent and made tall promises : he will never leave her, he will always be with her, how they are not jayez but not galat😡💔 HUHHH !!! Married and cheating behind the spouse's back is not galat? Usse kya kehte hain? Sin? Blunder? Aur kuch 😡? 

Radhika is amazing with her lines when she comes to fetch the khuddar guy from the innocent's house🤔Kab hua ? May be when you are indulging yourself with the innocent👏Kyun hua? May be because she lost her pota or because the family lost the izzat in the society👏If you don't come, that is fine too. Deeda stayed alive after losing her son, I am no different👏Where did this Radhika go in season 2 ? 

God, the innocent ki nautanki ,😡 giving permission for Kunal to go take care of deeda. Telling herself, that it only takes one call from her for Kunal to come running back to her.🤢 Where is her concern for Mauli? Her friend who is broken to pieces? Where is the concern for deeda who is presumably sick and dying? Yehi innocent haina, barefeet climbed the mountain for deeda's some mannat and bagged the most kind and considerate soul ka badge? 😡Her dropping the phone and remote as she sees Kunal and Mauli's pictures and dancing. It is as if she lost her everything and Mauli is the other woman in her life creating havoc😡. Yeh writer kya chahta tha? Did they think that all these histrionics would have earned sympathy points for this woman ? Did Kunal tell her anything about his impending divorce with Mauli? Nahin, I didn't see that so far. So, then why is she throwing herself a pity party as if Kunal is cheating on her with Mauli? I truly, truly don't understand why this actress even took up this role😲 The sajna-sawarna is so cringy to watch as Mauli is breaking to pieces and that whole family is in shambles. And expectation of " Kunal ne humein vaada kiya to take me to some puja " when she knows full well that Kunal went to take care of a sick deeda. Did anybody have any sympathy  or buy in for this distasteful histrionics, girls, when the show is going on? 

I thoroughly enjoyed Mauli and her tigress act.🤗 Where did this tigress go when it was time to show Kunal his place, when he came back AFTER innocent bechari's death? She is creeped 😡out at his mere touch. Her words are barbed : after all live in this house for a month. Don't know how many months you lived with me while cheating. You can do this much to your deeda, surely ? No interest in your whereabouts ? I DON'T CARE ( she didn't say that, it is my interpretation ) At least now, don't say lies, for your sake, not mine. He goes and lies to Nandini without batting an eye😡👎🏼 Kameena aksar kameena hi hota hai. Mauli's discomfort at Kunal's proximity, as if she is creeped out even to sit next to him . Remember how many times I said this during the ML nautanki phase? The confusion and devastation of not knowing where life is taking her, yet following through with the motions of that puja, the actress is sooo phenomenal, you would think it is happening in real time. No bechari act, her hand gesture to STOP Kunal from helping her with her ear ring even though her ear lobe is getting pulled. NO NEED, I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE. 🤗Compare and contrast with any number of saving acts the bechari needs and seeks from alpha male, Kunal. 😡And that daandiya is the best, as she tries to take it out on him. The change in her emotions from make believe world with a small smile to rage as she remembers both the cheaters kartoot is BRILLIANT👏👍🏼While we had to see the innocent, bechari's tears, lying in a fetal position etc. etc, and etc...😡👎🏼YUCK. 

The differences in each girl are glaringly obvious. How did this Kunal guy even think/ imagine to move away from such a beautiful girl to a horrendous wreck?😡 The guy has the worst luck of all🤬Itni precious person ke saath rehke, phir apni hi stupidity se usse kho jaana is really something💔. I wish we got to see how suffocating his relationship was with the bechari😵

Mauli is BREATH-TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL❤️🤗. OK, girls. I will see you later, when I watch again. Till then, keep safe. 

Sorry, if I am spoiling anybody's mood here by writing this now. Some  of you know that if I watch, I have to regurgitate😲 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Good evening girls ! 😃

How is everybody doing? I hope all of you are keeping healthy during this pandemic. I had a rough 6 months and ongoing due to COVID. Came here for some relief, let some steam off😳 ( Chandu, my letting steam off emogi please😃 ) Not sure who is coming here. I see Indira, Chandu, Silpa and Akhila. How about Piou and Sweetz? 

So, anyway, I watched episode 83, 84, 85 of Silsila. Don't ask me why I watched those🤔 Because that is where the cursor landed I guess. So, here I am with me imposing my views on you guys. 

People, I wish we all watched this together when the show is on. I joined much, much later. We would have had a whale of a timetearing the hypocrites to pieces. 

OK, the premise is deeda is pretending to be sick and is calling Kunal guy home. Mauli already dragged his sorry behind 👍🏼to family court for a divorce, spared him the ignominy of his kaand when the judge asked her for a reason for divorce. However, the guy went back to the innocent and didn't tell her about Mauli's metaphoric kick in the behind. He almost begged Mauli to reconsider the divorce. Do not understand what his intention was - to keep staying with the innocent and continue with a sham of a marriage with Mauli? 😡😡 Mauli cared two hoots about this guy's begging and so he went back to the innocent and made tall promises : he will never leave her, he will always be with her, how they are not jayez but not galat😡💔 HUHHH !!! Married and cheating behind the spouse's back is not galat? Usse kya kehte hain? Sin? Blunder? Aur kuch 😡? 

Radhika is amazing with her lines when she comes to fetch the khuddar guy from the innocent's house🤔Kab hua ? May be when you are indulging yourself with the innocent👏Kyun hua? May be because she lost her pota or because the family lost the izzat in the society👏If you don't come, that is fine too. Deeda stayed alive after losing her son, I am no different👏Where did this Radhika go in season 2 ? 

God, the innocent ki nautanki ,😡 giving permission for Kunal to go take care of deeda. Telling herself, that it only takes one call from her for Kunal to come running back to her.🤢 Where is her concern for Mauli? Her friend who is broken to pieces? Where is the concern for deeda who is presumably sick and dying? Yehi innocent haina, barefeet climbed the mountain for deeda's some mannat and bagged the most kind and considerate soul ka badge? 😡Her dropping the phone and remote as she sees Kunal and Mauli's pictures and dancing. It is as if she lost her everything and Mauli is the other woman in her life creating havoc😡. Yeh writer kya chahta tha? Did they think that all these histrionics would have earned sympathy points for this woman ? Did Kunal tell her anything about his impending divorce with Mauli? Nahin, I didn't see that so far. So, then why is she throwing herself a pity party as if Kunal is cheating on her with Mauli? I truly, truly don't understand why this actress even took up this role😲 The sajna-sawarna is so cringy to watch as Mauli is breaking to pieces and that whole family is in shambles. And expectation of " Kunal ne humein vaada kiya to take me to some puja " when she knows full well that Kunal went to take care of a sick deeda. Did anybody have any sympathy  or buy in for this distasteful histrionics, girls, when the show is going on? 

I thoroughly enjoyed Mauli and her tigress act.🤗 Where did this tigress go when it was time to show Kunal his place, when he came back AFTER innocent bechari's death? She is creeped 😡out at his mere touch. Her words are barbed : after all live in this house for a month. Don't know how many months you lived with me while cheating. You can do this much to your deeda, surely ? No interest in your whereabouts ? I DON'T CARE ( she didn't say that, it is my interpretation ) At least now, don't say lies, for your sake, not mine. He goes and lies to Nandini without batting an eye😡👎🏼 Kameena aksar kameena hi hota hai. Mauli's discomfort at Kunal's proximity, as if she is creeped out even to sit next to him . Remember how many times I said this during the ML nautanki phase? The confusion and devastation of not knowing where life is taking her, yet following through with the motions of that puja, the actress is sooo phenomenal, you would think it is happening in real time. No bechari act, her hand gesture to STOP Kunal from helping her with her ear ring even though her ear lobe is getting pulled. NO NEED, I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE. 🤗Compare and contrast with any number of saving acts the bechari needs and seeks from alpha male, Kunal. 😡And that daandiya is the best, as she tries to take it out on him. The change in her emotions from make believe world with a small smile to rage as she remembers both the cheaters kartoot is BRILLIANT👏👍🏼While we had to see the innocent, bechari's tears, lying in a fetal position etc. etc, and etc...😡👎🏼YUCK. 

The differences in each girl are glaringly obvious. How did this Kunal guy even think/ imagine to move away from such a beautiful girl to a horrendous wreck?😡 The guy has the worst luck of all🤬Itni precious person ke saath rehke, phir apni hi stupidity se usse kho jaana is really something💔. I wish we got to see how suffocating his relationship was with the bechari😵

Mauli is BREATH-TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL❤️🤗. OK, girls. I will see you later, when I watch again. Till then, keep safe. 

Sorry, if I am spoiling anybody's mood here by writing this now. Some  of you know that if I watch, I have to regurgitate😲 

Mili🤗nice to see you here

You are watching that torture again.hats off to you

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 3 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Hello girliesss!! How r u all doing? Hope everyone is safe and healthy 

Hi Silpa.. all good thank you.. how r u? Hope you are safe too.. you from Mumbai na?