Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Same here I won't quote or give importance to insensitive ppl chahe kitna bhi boil kare Mera blood 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

TFS 

Was waiting for her to calrify. 

KewlDude thumbnail

yes it was posted in the previous thread.

While it's good that she cleared everything,  but I felt extremely bad for her   that she,  even though innocent had to post such personal information on social media to prove her innocence. 

While the actual vile woman is being defended by people 

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Same here I won't quote or give importance to insensitive ppl chahe kitna bhi boil kare Mera blood 

see even if we try to talk logic , certain people will defy everything.  So what's the point? 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Instead of attacking his family members and Ankita, Rhea should focus on providing proof . Like Ankita , she would have been helping the family not fighting them if innocent. 

I hope Ankita’s clarifications satisfies the idiots who were jumping around. 😑😖

I am so glad that Ankita provided ample proof and his sister and Mahesh both have commented . 

DushtKanya thumbnail

It's very sweet of Vicky to support her in the comments. He was there when she was dating Sushant and it's refreshing to see that he understands the kind of love and care that she holds for Sushant and his family :) Admirable 👏

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Instead of attacking his family members and Ankita, Rhea should focus on providing proof . Like Ankita , she would have been helping the family not fighting them if innocent. 

I hope Ankita’s clarifications satisfies the idiots who were jumping around. 😑😖

I am so glad that Ankita provided ample proof and his sister and Mahesh both have commented . 

@ bold : sorry to disappoint you. 

Now their problem is, although Sushant and Ankita bought 2 separate flats, but it was merged to make one. Now why is Ankita still living in the apartment when it was co - owned by Sushant,  who was her ex.

Now beat that.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Your posts are always🤣🤣🤣

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: KewlDude

@ bold : sorry to disappoint you. 

Now their problem is, although Sushant and Ankita bought 2 separate flats, but it was merged to make one. Now why is Ankita still living in the apartment when it was co - owned by Sushant,  who was her ex.

Now beat that.

Hence, I never engage. 

There is a famous quote by Mark Twain that goes well here .