Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KewlDude

@ bold : sorry to disappoint you. 

Now their problem is, although Sushant and Ankita bought 2 separate flats, but it was merged to make one. Now why is Ankita still living in the apartment when it was co - owned by Sushant,  who was her ex.

Now beat that.

Let the F.A.M.I.L.Y handle it. If she was mooching off Sushant's money I m sure his sister wouldn't have been showering her with love in the comments. I m glad Ankita isn't moving an inch and is coming out more Vocal the more they r trying to stop her. 

And I m sure even if she is dragged in the court she has her answers ready. She knows much more of the REAL CONTRACT than The Fans. 

If she didn't have it in her she would have been scared or try to move out. Both Mahesh and Ankita are by his family, One is silent another one is Vocal.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Interesting that she says that SSR's suicide has been "blown out of proportion."  As compared to what, exactly?  Can any human being's death be "blown out of proportion?"  What a weird, callous thing to say.

It’s similar to what Rajdeep said “sushant wasn’t a superstar so why care “ (this the gist of his actual quote) .. the narrative is too similar yet Ankita and his family are the ones “witch hunting” 🙄

From eternal love to this. She is so unlikable. Her superpower of manipulation isn’t working so she is attacking everyone. 

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

You do realize that na that it still is legally Sushant's property and he was paying EMI for it?? It belonged to him . It's a separate thing that he was too kind , generous or felt guilty  to not have the possession back but still pay for it. 

it was co - owned by Sushant,  not entirely owned by Sushant. 

Both Sushant and Ankita are paying EMI for it.

They had bought 2 separate flats and merged them into 1.

That doesn't make Sushant the owner of the whole apartment 

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

You do realize that na that it still is legally Sushant's property and he was paying EMI for it?? It belonged to him . It's a separate thing that he was too kind , generous or felt guilty  to not have the possession back but still pay for it. 

So what?? Everyone knows that. It was out of their relationship or respect or whatever he did what he did. He said in An interview he don't understand Y ankita wants to live and love a person like him, that interview shows he use to Love and respect her a lot. 

I m sure Ankita knows how to answer in the court. There's no point in taking this argument ahead and Giving a chance to already Intellectual people out there to Mock Sushant.

His Family is Vocally supportive of her. Even in the comments section of her post Shweta di n Mahesh has showered love. That's says Enough. Regarding the Court matters, Let them Drag Ankita, His Dad, His Sister but I bet these can't even Save Rhea nor Diulte the case in the court for even a Minute. 

All they can do is throw Dirt which obviously Madam Rhea is doing since the start, Kabhi Sushant toh kabhi uske Family pe..

And Yes, when you own a thing together you need to pay for it, even if u stay or not. He could have sold his part and get the money back too.. He was paying for his Own Plot. Obviously It shows his greatness and Big Heart but Obviously doesn't make Ankita bad here. Sushant didn't want to hackle her with his Part of EMI just because they parted but neither she is Legally the owner of the Whole house. So what's the difference?

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail

Atleast Ankita Lokhande is Very Much Vocal about Sushant's Justice and Not Subtly. She knows her career is at stake. If His Fans can't respect this even when his Family totally Supports her then nothing she does will ever make them happy. And Rightfully so, Because apparently If you badmouth your ex ever you aren't supposed to be given a benefit of doubt even after his Tragic death. 

Also I am Glad Sushant earned Two Genuine Freinds who gives a Fkcu to the entire world and is By His Family at this Crisis❤️ Ankita Lokhande & Mahesh Shetty. Even his family will agree this need no more validation

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn’t there a rule that even in live in if there is separation alimony rule is applicable.. also in one of the early interviews of Sushant when he n Ankita were together, he said that after pavitra Rishta and before ms dhoni Ankita supported him financially as well.. as she was still working in pavitra Rishta that time.. 

and if the flats were merged, that means it was their marital home.. so if he leaves it’s fair that she gets the house.. had she gone to court that time.. so it must be a mutual agreement between ssr n Ankita and his family must know this.. that’s why his sisters still support Ankita  

CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This bullying of Ankita and his sister, priyanka is so disgusting. This shows how influential this whole lying machinary is. So, we all need to forget that 5-6 people were present when something happened inside a house. A gf of one year was completely controlling his life( financially, medically etc) and leaves few days before with phones, laptops and his medical records, and we should discuss about emi of ex-gf( eight year back story). Nobody cares who took a video of his sister (which was very private conversation).  Yesterday, whole propaganda was how no money was withdrawn by rhea. Today , how he was giving emi for Ankita. Now i understand why Sushaant's family waited for 40 days before filing FIR. They knew all these people have no shame and will go to any extend to malign family and his loved ones.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Interesting that she says that SSR's suicide has been "blown out of proportion."  As compared to what, exactly?  Can any human being's death be "blown out of proportion?"  What a weird, callous thing to say.

I honestly feel people were expecting others to go who cares? People die all the time. And let them get away with murder. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KewlDude

it was co - owned by Sushant,  not entirely owned by Sushant. 

Both Sushant and Ankita are paying EMI for it.

They had bought 2 separate flats and merged them into 1.

That doesn't make Sushant the owner of the whole apartment 

Obviously.  Similarly it doesn't make Ankita the owner of the whole apartment either. You can hate me for raising these questions but unfortunately Rhea's lawyer's won't leave this golden opportunity. Sushant was technically paying for a place he had no possession of and occupied by someone who was not his blood relation but an ex who he was not on talking terms with.