Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Opportunistic. 

He always had the voice and power to ask for justice . But he chose to stay silent when SSR’s family were begging everyone to pray. They didn’t ask for much. Public kept this going. 

He wants to save his movie. He can keep his fake tweet. 

👏👏

I agree. I believe he is very good friends with Aditya Thackeray and if he had raised his voice. It would had made a difference. This means he was getting all the update of CBI case and was watching the SC hearing yet never spoke a word about it. But when Sadak 2 receive 11 million dislike he got worried. Cannot see him as I use to.

Edited by Bekind - 3 years ago
lifeiscool thumbnail

There are many posts like this which are repeated both on sushant and rhea's insta account. Some of Rhea's latest pictures are from older photoshoots.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Glad about this 1st step towards the right direction in SSR's case❤️ take that effing penguin

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

"The Supreme Court said since the Mumbai police had registered only an accidental death report, it had limited investigation powers. The Bihar police, however, registered a "full-fledged FIR" which already stands referred to the CBI, the court said."

(Source : NDTV)

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sushant-singh-rajput-case-supreme-court-orders-cbi-probe-2281736

Good thing that the FIR registered by the Bihar Police would be the point of reference for the CBI.

Thank you SC.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I'm SO SO SO happy that just the unidimensional fact that Kangana tweeted about it makes me want give her a hug🤣 (I'll rationalise soon tho ☻)

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1295962044638756864?s=19

I think now we will see it from everyone.. I was amused 2 min into the SC orders and ANkita posted it.. She has been so at it .. Apart from the family she has been absolutely been there for SSR..Looking at him on the screen when they were announcing the verdict..I felt him smiling.. I hope the family and all his loved ones get a closure... ❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Shift here when this thread hits 150! :D

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173414