Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

There were many reasons for Sadak2 to get so many dislikes. One of them being Bhatt clan prejudice towards Hinduism and second being their nasty comments in SSR case.

What Akki has to do in that? Why he is afraid?

I think it's alright if he took a stand for SSR. Better late then never.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guy like Akshay Kumar are lot worse than enablers and nurturers of nepotism like Karan Johar.

Not only does he try to oust yet another outsider from MS-Dhoni biopic to fit himself (thank God Niraj for staying adamant in his decision to have SSR), he remains silent all the while. Not even going to the "rumors" of him exploiting "outsider" starlets for the simple lesson learnt from SSR's demise that blinds and rumors shouldn't be trusted blindly.

"Damage Control" for Laxmi Bomb, yeah we know. But what he should know is that despite getting wed in a Bollywood family, he is still an outsider.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

I'm SO SO SO happy that just the unidimensional fact that Kangana tweeted about it makes me want give her a hug🤣 (I'll rationalise soon tho ☻)

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1295962044638756864?s=19

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I remember Ishkaran was one of the first few people who talked about this.. and was made fun of.. Dont know his idea behind this.. it could be some propaganda.. but congrats to him..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CED17TLgOCL/

check the video I shared on page 142..... he is giving the credit to us the fighters......so dont think its that much of a propoganda

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

Better late then never.

I’m reading better never than late ðŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so happy ðŸ¥³

rhea is real life komolika  in SSR life😡

ab mast  investigate karo

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

naa, dont bring regionalism into this.........he is an SC judge before being anything else....just like Sushant is an Indian and the ones stopping the investigation are unjust and those murderers are criminals

Very true .

I have seen people from all states amongst SSR supporters.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

akki is happy coz his mentor won