Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope Priyanka does expose some stuff to burn people’s asses. That’ll be fun! 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One black leather jacket ruffled so many feathers. Imagine the power of an auto biography.😛

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

Priyanka is already forgotten by the Indian audience and the new generation in India or overseas hates for the statements she made against Pakistan, shutiing that girl down on a public platform for calling her out despite being a un peace ambassador. She is being trolled constantly on tiktok and being cancelled for her statements and behaviour.

oh people also found it extremely insensitive that she started posting pics after a day after George flyods death

@bold: Must be some strong stuff giving such a high 😆

She might be getting cancelled but hardly coz of the above reasons (strictly talking about the Indian youth and diaspora). 

OT : PC is smarter than half of the BW leading ladies combined. Also, she's ambitious as hell. She'll only open the cards which will help in gaining mileage with minimum backlash (in which I find nothing wrong). She'll probably highlight racism & bullying in US schools, patriarchy and misogyny in BW, double standards, pay parity, casting couch etc. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I hope Priyanka does expose some stuff to burn people’s asses. That’ll be fun! 

Yes really looking forward to hearing her take on Harman, Akshay and Srk, kis kis ne bechari ko phasaya. 

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope she answers the girl who exposed her hypocritical face Infront of the public...let's see what face saving tactic does she come up with for the lazy netizens who moon over her ambitious attitude.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

PC is not going to write about anything that exposes herself along with others. That would be too foolish. She also can't take names in a negative way because then she opens herself up to being sued. Even minor stars like Nawazuddin Siqqui have landed into soups because of stuff like that. 

At most she will do some wink wink nudge nudge blind item type of gossip so she can profit from it without getting in trouble and without having to prove it's actually true.

She will use the book to promote herself and set a good image for herself in America. Girl from military family moved around, went to the US, faced racism and ran away and then made her triumphant return as a TV star and married a white guy. 

Trust me, the book will be tailored to white people. She can't make it impenetrable to that audience by including anything much about Bollywood. Just generic stuff about pay parity and how she won a National Award and did female lead roles unlike anyone else. 😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

PC is not going to write about anything that exposes herself along with others. That would be too foolish. She also can't take names in a negative way because then she opens herself up to being sued. Even minor stars like Nawazuddin Siqqui have landed into soups because of stuff like that. 

At most she will do some wink wink nudge nudge blind item type of gossip so she can profit from it without getting in trouble and without having to prove it's actually true.

She will use the book to promote herself and set a good image for herself in America. Girl from military family moved around, went to the US, faced racism and ran away and then made her triumphant return as a TV star and married a white guy. 

Trust me, the book will be tailored to white people. She can't make it impenetrable to that audience by including anything much about Bollywood. Just generic stuff about pay parity and how she won a National Award and did female lead roles unlike anyone else. 😆

I also thought people can sue the ones who defame them but then how is Kangana getting away with so much open name calling, mudslinging etc?  She literally called Aditya and Karan murderers.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I also thought people can sue the ones who defame them but then how is Kangana getting away with so much open name calling, mudslinging etc?  She literally called Aditya and Karan murderers.

They can sue Kangana too but it's not worth it in her case. Everyone already considers her a joke. And if you sue her, she gets what she wants. Hrithik made a big mistake sending her a legal notice. She profited from that publicity for years.