Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Am i the only one here who like BOF 🤣

Given that it was my first ever kdrama...i watched it when i was 13😆 and i loved it so much (i was such a nibbi back then🤣🤣)

Bof will remain special to me😃😆

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

I also pulled an all nighter because of this show only to be crying badly at around 6 in the morning after Seung-jun's death. 😭

Go ahead and rant all you want, you will definitely feel relieved. I typed the first thing that came in my mind without caring. I can rant whole day about the show. I hate it so much. 😵

I lost interest in the lead couple after a while. If they wanted they could have wrapped this story in 12 episode or even lesser amd showed happy ending for the leads but no they wanted us to suffer from heartbreak. 

I agree😭

Nothing moved me much in cloy apart from Alberto's death😭😭

The 2nd lead deserved so much...

The 1st lead chemistry was super boring in middle and end

Seo dan is such a queen ...she deserved her happy ending with alberto😭..

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh I know this Peyha show🤣

I watched first 4 episodes I think, or was it 6? I don't remember but then it got BORING!

They fell in love out of NOWHERE! Actually never mind. I can understand ML falling in love with FL, but how the eff she fell in love with him suddenly?  She was like he knows how to travel 2 worlds...here I can't even travel from Korea to Japan🤣 let's love him...he is the best I can get...Amir BHI hai...smart BHI hai🤣

Legit bokwaas. I like my slow burn. Thank you very much. 

LMH's bratty monotonous characters are also not my cup of tea. Seriously Har jagah ek hi jaisa dikhta Hai mujhe to wo

I wanted to watch the show for its aesthetics and overall story, but only if they've chosen a different actor for this role 🤢

+1 add me with you

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Magicshop

I agree😭

Nothing moved me much in cloy apart from Alberto's death😭😭

The 2nd lead deserved so much...

The 1st lead chemistry was super boring in middle and end

Seo dan is such a queen ...she deserved her happy ending with alberto😭..

So true. 😭

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think everyone has one such show😆.Mine is The Heirs.No one around me likes it but I love it so much.

Originally posted by: Magicshop

Am i the only one here who like BOF 🤣

Given that it was my first ever kdrama...i watched it when i was 13😆 and i loved it so much (i was such a nibbi back then🤣🤣)

Bof will remain special to me😃😆

PhineasFerb thumbnail

Didn't liked here too. My favorite   hairstyle of his is from Secretary show😆

I was initially thinking to skip IOTNTBO too coz gang tae has same hairstyle here . But I saw a clip on YT and I was hooked on chemistry☺️.Also it's messy mushroom cut here🤣

Originally posted by: Tris007

That haircut is annoying for sure. Though I feel like it suited ML in Itaewon Class! The only exception so far😆

OMG nooooo I loved that "sawwryyy" That was the jaan of that Alien show! FL's acting was superb but I DID NOT like ML there. His haircut, YUP! Did not like it lol. I still have the last 2-3 episodes pending. It's been years🤣

Edited by PhineasFerb - 3 years ago
PhineasFerb thumbnail

My favorite LMH  hairstyle is from LOTBS.Clean and clear.Even in THEM it was good. 

I stopped K2 after 4th episode.

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LittleBeasty

we shud celebrate 🤣 let me bring some something sweet🤣🤣Image                                                 .      Image

Me right nowsmiley37

https://youtu.be/vXYK-KivZWg

Tris007 thumbnail

I don't remember either what's orginally history said🤣 i only remember he will be brutal king nd will be killing his brothers 🤣

@Bold: Achha hua phir i have not had to see this 😔

I don't remember him killing his brothers but I remember his brothers getting killed lol

Tris007 thumbnail

@Boonie     

I like ur ranting so much that i will never touch this show again🤣

thanks for such a long n clear rant !!! U r the only one person here that ranted on one show very nicely🥳🤣  Hope u r feeling good after ur rant .....Next time do take expert advice to watch any show jst like me 😛

I'm waiting for you to pick up Someday or One Day 😆