Discuss your favorite Chinese shows/movies here !! - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by EXOL

I should open a Japanese and Thai drama threads tooπŸ˜›

Please do πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have two fav "Siege in Fog" because I absolutely loved how the main couple started off disliking each other and the overall set up of the drama with the warlords. 

And now I'm quite impatient to watch "Love in Flame of War" that will probably release at the end of the year. It seems quite similar to Siege in Fog and the stills on mydramalist are dreamy.

In both dramas, the heros come off as anti-hero in but it makes for a more interesting watch and it doesn't lessen the love story.

My absolute favourite -it's a gem smiley10- is "The Sword and The Brocade". The drama is sweet yet there is a lot of stuff that happens so one is never bored. 

I love how the main couple slowly fall in love. Theirs is a pure love and I like how the FL while young is smart and wise and the ML while older a and more experienced comes off as quite candid when it comes to love. 

I also loved that it didn't take place in the royal palace and that it focused more about the people outside (here a high ranking noble family).

I rec'ed it to my friend who binged it.

It's a mature love story that could be remade in every industry out there imo and I'd watch every version smiley9

The OST is just great! My favourite track being Fallen Ink which is sung by the lead actor. It's dreamy and beautiful.

https://youtu.be/bZxwhSglGO8

The common point between these two dramas is that it takes place in dynastic families and so the intrigue takes place as much as inside the household than outside. 

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 3 years ago

yes meeeeeeeeeeeeee 

Are you gonna follow now? 

Originally posted by Leprechaun

Are you gonna follow now? 

yes if the story is good I will

I watched first episode of "court lady" ..liked it..

Xu kai as playboy always works lol ...reminds me of his role in Arsenal military academy

strong female character also..

Posted: 2 years ago

I watched first episode of "court lady" ..liked it..

Xu kai as playboy always works lol ...reminds me of his role in Arsenal military academy

strong female character also..

🀣 He plays a role of a playboy??? Let it air at least 20 something epis then I'll start! 

OMG I can't say in words how much I loved his character in AMA  

Also, Miss Crow with Mr Lizard will start from 26th in Tencent. Jialunsmiley42 and Xingfei!!