A Korean odyssey

because this is my first life

Arthdal Chronicles

City Hunter

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

I mostly drop series coz of bad acting and horrible hairstyles. I just hate when their hair cover whole forehead🤢

1) Boys over  flowers - Can't move beyond 1st epi coz of LMH hairstyle. Also like some one else said about lead actress. She was 

haha. And if I re-watch BOF then it is only because of his hairstyle. BOF is not my first Kdrama so I am not as attached with the show as other fans are but LMH's hairstyle is I think my favorite hairstyle among all Kdramas I have watched so far.

2)My love from another star-Do min joon's annoying bowl cut.And that sawwwrrry

lol.. that sawwwwrrryy!! I can feel you. It was irritating. In fact the lead actress in "Graceful Family" is US return where she has been living since childhood yet her pronunciation is terrible. to be honest, after watching just one episode itself, you will find CSY's English much better.

K2- Yooona

oh God! she was a pain to watch. I started watching this drama for JCW and finished it for him. I even forwarded their scenes. she was meh!

W-2  Worlds- just didn't got the hype

I couldn't watch this beyond 6-7 episodes. too much masala in first two episodes and then, meh!

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

I love you for this review, FF. ❤️🤗

I want a shoulder to cry on for the Seung-jun and Seo-Dan's sad story. 😭

Edit: Found this GIF for fellow side-couple shipper. 🥱

I finished watching this drama this morning. whole-night marathon.

I have so much to write about this drama. I was actually looking for this GIF. lol.

lead couple 👎🏼👎🏼

side couple 👍🏼smiley10

ML's subordinates. 👍🏼👍🏼smiley10

Ajummas in village ⭐️smiley10smiley10smiley10smiley10

Pyo Chi Soo alone 👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

I finished watching this drama this morning. whole-night marathon.

I have so much to write about this drama. I was actually looking for this GIF. lol.

lead couple 👎🏼👎🏼

side couple 👍🏼smiley10

ML's subordinates. 👍🏼👍🏼smiley10

Ajummas in village ⭐️smiley10smiley10smiley10smiley10

Pyo Chi Soo alone 👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

I also pulled an all nighter because of this show only to be crying badly at around 6 in the morning after Seung-jun's death. 😭

Go ahead and rant all you want, you will definitely feel relieved. I typed the first thing that came in my mind without caring. I can rant whole day about the show. I hate it so much. 😵

I lost interest in the lead couple after a while. If they wanted they could have wrapped this story in 12 episode or even lesser amd showed happy ending for the leads but no they wanted us to suffer from heartbreak. 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

I love you for this review, FF. ❤️🤗

I want a shoulder to cry on for the Seung-jun and Seo-Dan's sad story. 😭

Edit: Found this GIF for fellow side-couple shipper. 🥱

He's so cute!  I was rooting for them so hard. 

The end. 🥺

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

He's so cute!  I was rooting for them so hard. 

The end. 🥺

Don't remind me of his cuteness, Panditaain. 😭

I am still so bitter about his death (even if I watched the show more than a month ago). He deserved better.🥺

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

LB, are you under the impression that 4th Prince killed 10th prince and wife?! 😲

Tho I do agree this scene was brutal for my soul too. I fall for this two goofy little love birds. If only FL had faith in 4th Prince and NOT in her future vision, they would have survived! 

Omg FL did something? :o 

Wait, she said something to him, right? 🤔

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

I mostly drop series coz of bad acting and horrible hairstyles. I just hate when their hair cover whole forehead🤢

1) Boys over  flowers - Can't move beyond 1st epi coz of LMH hairstyle. Also like some one else said about lead actress. She was 

2)My love from another star-Do min joon's annoying bowl cut.And that sawwwrrry

K2- Yooona

W-2  Worlds- just didn't got the hype

That haircut is annoying for sure. Though I feel like it suited ML in Itaewon Class! The only exception so far😆

OMG nooooo I loved that "sawwryyy" That was the jaan of that Alien show! FL's acting was superb but I DID NOT like ML there. His haircut, YUP! Did not like it lol. I still have the last 2-3 episodes pending. It's been years🤣

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Omg FL did something? :o 

Wait, she said something to him, right? 🤔

FL didn't trust 4th Prince because she knew from future how he kills his brothers without knowing the context of why he killed 10th Prince!

Hence she didn't let him know that 10th Prince was hiding with her. If she had confided in him, 4th Prince would have protected him and got him outta there away from 3rd Prince's brutality!

Because of that - 10th Prince and wife ended up as they did! If only ...  

Like they say you can't change destiny or future! What is bound to happen happens one way or another!

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

TKEM 😱😱😱 nai pata tumhe🤣... LMH ka Naya show Jo Abhi Aaya tha🤣 eternal monarch wala🤣

Oh I know this Peyha show🤣

I watched first 4 episodes I think, or was it 6? I don't remember but then it got BORING!

They fell in love out of NOWHERE! Actually never mind. I can understand ML falling in love with FL, but how the eff she fell in love with him suddenly? 

Legit bokwaas. I like my slow burn. Thank you very much. 

LMH's bratty monotonous characters are also not my cup of tea.

I wanted to watch the show for its aesthetics and overall story, but only if they've chosen a different actor for this role 🤢