Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Gross, man. I feel sorry for Alia. I think she badly wants a more normal family. That's why she clings to Karan and even Neetu Kapoor. 

She is so proud of him and she's just like him, acting cute in public but inside she's a betray snake with so much poison 🤢

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dirdam

She is so proud of him and she's just like him, acting cute in public but inside she's a betray snake with so much poison 

Totally, people just fall for her innocent face. But deep down inside she's also just like her dad and on the top of that loves to snatch other people's projects.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Gross, man. I feel sorry for Alia. I think she badly wants a more normal family. That's why she clings to Karan and even Neetu Kapoor. 

Why feel sorry for Alia? 

Can't she tell her father to stop talking nonsense about others, stop going after girls his daughters/granddaughters age?

The Bhatt's are so creepy.🙄

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Why feel sorry for Alia? 

Can't she tell her father to stop talking nonsense about others, stop going after girls his daughters/granddaughters age?

The Bhatt's are so creepy.🙄

You think he would listen to her? These type of men don't listen to anyone. 

If you see the other industry fathers like Rakesh Roshan and Rishi Kapoor, none of them listen to their kids either. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How big was the kitchen knife ? 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I used to feel sorry for her too until Papa Kjo himself admitted that Alia is the most chalaak girl in bollywood and she learns all these "philosophical" stuff from her dad and lectures it to everyone on the sets. So I don't feel sorry for her there.

I do feel sorry for her having to publicly declare giving Ranbir the green light for physical infidelities. It must be so humiliating. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Boomers need to shut up!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So when is he getting arrested? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

URGH SHUT UP

She's dead already, stop milking her death for your film promotion. Let her rest in peace.

so true....people like this psycho buddha and that Kangna...won't even spare the dead and use them🤢

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is an old interview, rehashed to get some clicks to save this dying website