She Looked Like An Animal: Mahesh Bhatt on Parveen Babi - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Parveen must roll in her grave every time this pervert takes her name in such an abhorrent way. She was a beautiful woman and bollywood is bound to mess with anyone's head if they don't have an entire village backing them up, whether they're already predisposed to mental illnesses or not. It's just something that comes with the filthy politics and atmosphere. Add to it the fact that she had the misfortune of dating this sicko. 🤢

His own daughter is a mental health patient and he has the audacity to keep making such low, disrespectful and unmannerly remarks again and again about a girl he was "dating" at one point of time and is no longer around to speak for herself.

The only animal here is the sick pervert Bhatt, and not just the normal kind but the variety found in godforsaken places picking on dead meat.

The only way he gets any publicity is by talking about Parveen or making a movie on her. 

Hopefully, he stops talking about her or giving his ignorant diagnosis. 

His stupid half ass wannabe cult leader’ish tweets need to stop. His “Guru” would be ashamed of him. 😖

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 3 years ago

The woman is dead.... Let her rest in peace you stupid pyscho! 🤢

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

The only way he gets any publicity is by talking about Parveen or making a movie on her. 

Hopefully, he stops talking about her or giving his ignorant diagnosis. 

His stupid half ass wannabe cult leader’ish tweets need to stop. His “Guru” would be ashamed of him. 😖

Wasn't his guru also pervy, the Osho one? Like they did have unprotected group orgies etc?

Originally posted by Sharpener

Wasn't his guru also pervy, the Osho one? Like they did have unprotected group orgies etc?

He followed Osho for a bit. Was introduced by Vinod Khanna I guess . He followed U.G. who didn’t believe in enlightenment and such... All Rhea’s Buddha’s wannabe quotes come from U.G. 

He basically is a rip-off of these various “Gurus” he supposedly followed. 

Must have learnt his creepy behavior from Osho and “enlightened” crap from U.G. 

It is not that I am supporting the buddha.. but the Article is VERY old. 

How come people are so gullible and do not understand the tricks of these so called media  websites? 

Originally posted by nema123

How come people are so gullible and do not understand the tricks of these so called media  websites? 

We know its old, but that doesn't change anything. He still said these horrible things. 

Originally posted by nema123

I am sure all of us can read and see that this is an old article. 

Nothing has changed. He still maintains the same views. He goes around giving diagnosis . Still makes movies on Parveen’s life . 

Old age and years of living in “enlightenment “ hasn’t changed shit for him. He has gotten worse. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

He followed Osho for a bit. Was introduced by Vinod Khanna I guess . He followed U.G. who didn’t believe in enlightenment and such... All Rhea’s Buddha’s wannabe quotes come from U.G. 

He basically is a rip-off of these various “Gurus” he supposedly followed. 

Must have learnt his creepy behavior from Osho and “enlightened” crap from U.G. 

Oh gosh that's nasty. These cults are so scary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LA2isKWWF4

She talked about the TADA case here as well. Shekhar ignored it intentionally. 

Her relationship with Big B was similar to Kangana Hrithik's. She talked about it Big B denied.

Oh don't you think she's looking like Pooja Bhatt here?