She Looked Like An Animal: Mahesh Bhatt on Parveen Babi - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LA2isKWWF4

She talked about the TADA case here as well. Shekhar ignored it intentionally. 

Her relationship with Big B was similar to Kangana Hrithik's. She talked about it Big B denied.

Oh don't you think she's looking like Pooja Bhatt here?

Big B has had relationships with everybody but his wife 😆

Originally posted by Sharpener

Big B has had relationships with everybody but his wife 😆

He still cribs aboutit every year telling how his dad made him marry her when he only wanted to go for a London vacation with a group of friends and Jaya.

He still cribs aboutit every year telling how his dad made him marry her when he only wanted to go for a London vacation with a group of friends and Jaya.

Whoa what really?? 

Originally posted by Sharpener

Whoa what really?? 

He didit this year on their wedding anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LA2isKWWF4

She talked about the TADA case here as well. Shekhar ignored it intentionally. 

Her relationship with Big B was similar to Kangana Hrithik's. She talked about it Big B denied.

Oh don't you think she's looking like Pooja Bhatt here?

She looks like she got some bad facial surgery or her lips outgrew her face 😆

Amitabh Bachchan was having bigggggg craze during that era....my god younger, elder generation was crazy back then like crazy..

Actually people still luv him...😊

My Nani was 82 yrs...even she used to like Amitabh BAchchan😆

Edited by maha15 - 3 years ago

He didit this year on their wedding anniversary.

On Twitter?

They're the weirdest couple in bollywood. I dont blame Jaya for being so cranky all the the time, poor woman suffered so much. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

He followed Osho for a bit. Was introduced by Vinod Khanna I guess . He followed U.G. who didn’t believe in enlightenment and such... All Rhea’s Buddha’s wannabe quotes come from U.G. 

He basically is a rip-off of these various “Gurus” he supposedly followed. 

Must have learnt his creepy behavior from Osho and “enlightened” crap from U.G. 

what / who is U.G ? 

I doubt mahesh Bhatt drove her crazy and pushed to death.

Originally posted by ffkhan

“Then one day as all bad stories begin… She (Parveen Babi) had a crack-up. It was an evening in 1979. I walked into her Juhu apartment to find her aging mother (Jamal Babi) in the corridor. She said in a whisper, “Look, what’s happened to Parveen!” I walked into that bedroom lined up with innumerable perfumes (the fragrance still lingers in my mind) on the dressing table, to see a sight that sent a chill down my spine. Parveen was dressed in a film costume and sat curled up in the corner between the wall and the bed. Her gait was beast like, she looked like an animal. She had a kitchen knife in her hand. “What are you doing?” I asked. She said, “Shhsssh….! Don’t talk! This room is bugged (installed with a spying device). They’re trying to kill me; they’re going to drop a chandelier on me.” She held my hand and led me outside. I saw her mother look helplessly at me. Her gaze revealed that this episode had happened before; it was not the first time.”

“It was January 22, 2005, I was at the airport, having returned from Hyderabad, when my phone was flooded with SMSes, “Parveen Babi is dead. She was found dead in her apartment (due to diabetic complications).” It seemed unreal. I learnt that her body was lying unclaimed at the Cooper Hospital. I thought if none of her relatives came forward I’d bury her. She was the springboard of my success. Arth (based on his relationship with Parveen) became the lifeblood of my resurrection. You take away this defining watershed tragedy and my narrative ceases to exist. I owe it all to her. By offering to bury her I felt a sense of closure. As they were laying her to rest on January 23, 2005, I wondered what I’d have been without this woman. She had brought some ‘arth’ to my existence.”

Read the full article here: https://www.idiva.com/entertainment/bollywood/sadak-2-director-mahesh-bhatt-on-incident-with-parveen-babi/18012162

Cooper hospital says it all that its murder.