Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No not again. Same drama of blaming, separating. If they are so strong, love each other so much, be pillars when comes to family, then why not in these type of cases? 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why do people idealize toxic male leads so damn much. I mean this is typical Kartik. Always looking to blame Naira at the drop of a hat and Naira has no self respect. Yet people love this couple. This just reminds me of this other show which had the same damn nonesense. Achay khasay male lead ko bina dimag ke puppet banade te hain. It's disgusting and i don't see what the writers are even trying to show with it anymore. This show lost the plot freaking years ago. It ended with Akshara and Naitik. Everything after them has had zero character development which is typical of daily soaps when they begin to get ratings. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Usually they show strong bond between lead couple of the show .. perhaps this show is an exception😕.

I have always felt that naksh n keerti should have been the lead of the show becoz they have better understanding and respect for each other .

Kaira as couple is very immature . They will do overdose of romance with full of beautiful songs and item numbers but even a small problem they will start blaming and insulting each other .

Naksh - keerti had stood strong even during hard times . 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Usually they show strong bond between lead couple of the show .. perhaps this show is an exception😕.

I have always felt that naksh n keerti should have been the lead of the show becoz they have better understanding and respect for each other .

Kaira as couple is very immature . They will do overdose of romance with full of beautiful songs and item numbers but even a small problem they will start blaming and insulting each other .

Dittoo !! Agree with you

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

To solve this problem, they now have naksh and keerti also fighting. Add in the preggo gayu too. It is now a war - the singhanias vs goenkas.

But as soon as it gets interesting, we have kaira who probably can't bear to see any other pair separated or fighting. Kyu na ho - separations and the milans are reserved for kaira only. They would now plot to patch up the families and also cure whatever thing mannu is suffering from.

I am oddly excited for this !! 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

Dittoo !! Agree with you

Also I love naksh for actually standing up for Naira. Atleast kisi ne toh bola .!!

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This show has actually become toxic now. Whatever they are showing is disgusting. They are clearly not getting the point across. Showing one needs to take care of their parents in old age and set aside differences is understandable but this crap, so isn't.