Posted: 3 years ago

Hope Karthik does not blame naira for the accident. Although Naira is at fault here, I do hope karthik has learnt his lesson from Shubham track. This is the problem with perfectionists. They hold not only themselves but also people around them to impossible standards. Guess it's the character's flaw and can't be changed. 

But this time around atleast hope they are together. My sympathies with naira - how is she going to come out of this. 

Originally posted by Ruhi.007

Hope Karthik does not blame naira for the accident. Although Naira is at fault here, I do hope karthik has learnt his lesson from Shubham track. This is the problem with perfectionists. They hold not only themselves but also people around them to impossible standards. Guess it's the character's flaw and can't be changed. 

But this time around atleast hope they are together. My sympathies with naira - how is she going to come out of this. 

Looks like karthik is all set to blame naira again . These two never learn from their mistakes. Classic example of the fact that saying I love you a thousand times doesn't make your relationship strong .

Originally posted by Dvanshi123

Looks like karthik is all set to blame naira again . These two never learn from their mistakes. Classic example of the fact that saying I love you a thousand times doesn't make your relationship strong .

Yup agree with you in the last sentence. These 2 are always romantic but at smallest things Karthik is ready to leave Naira so then you wonder how strong is their "bond". Makers should really think about this when inserting these storylines. 

Originally posted by azaanabbas

Yup agree with you in the last sentence. These 2 are always romantic but at smallest things Karthik is ready to leave Naira so then you wonder how strong is their "bond". Makers should really think about this when inserting these storylines. 

Getting married a ten thousand times doesn't hold any value. Same things & same mistakes.

Exactly..in real life this relationship would have died its death long back coz there is no real bond.Its just a platonic relationship with no meaning.Real relationship require lot of efforts from both end.

Yes makers should realise this or else people might think its ok to just say the three magicial work after  some magic will happen and relationship will work out by itself . 

Saw a new promo where Kartik is blaming Naira and Naksh stands up for her and brings Akshara’s death as a reason how Naira forgave Kartik’s family.

I like watching Mohsin and Shivi on screen but honestly this Kaira relationship is very weak and has no solid foundation. He blames her at the drop of a hat and she keeps having to prove herself all the time. This rinse and repeat formula is getting annoying now.

What’s next? Another separation and another re-wedding? Since yeh rishta needs to have some wedding every two months and they have married all possible female characters with all potential male characters, there is no one left to get married now, other than a Kaira re-vivah for the millionth time.

Originally posted by Sense9

Saw a new promo where Kartik is blaming Naira and Naksh stands up for her and brings Akshara’s death as a reason how Naira forgave Kartik’s family.

I like watching Mohsin and Shivi on screen but honestly this Kaira relationship is very weak and has no solid foundation. He blames her at the drop of a hat and she keeps having to prove herself all the time. This rinse and repeat formula is getting annoying now.

What’s next? Another separation and another re-wedding? Since yeh rishta needs to have some wedding every two months and they have married all possible female characters with all potential male characters, there is no one left to get married now, other than a Kaira re-vivah for the millionth time.

Just saw the promo now and  even though a comparison may be wrong at the time Naksh is still correct because at least Manish is still alive.

Exactly, me too. It's so annoying sometimes to see the same old "Chhod do mujhe" and then take a leap, and then they bump into each other 843726541263 times and fall for each other again. Such a toxic relationship these 2 have 😆. But seriously there are so many tracks that can be brought that can be interesting and not depressing to watch. Honestly I had excitement to watch the Sita track daily because it was not an emotional burden. This track is going to be full of Karthik taunting Naira, crying of Manish wife and elders of family, Naira balling her eyes out. I don't know why they keep doing this to loyal viewers who watch the show for KaiRa solely. 

Edited by azaanabbas - 3 years ago

Originally posted by azaanabbas

Just saw the promo now and  even though a comparison may be wrong at the time Naksh is still correct because at least Manish is still alive.

Exactly, me too. It's so annoying sometimes to see the same old "Chhod do mujhe" and then take a leap, and then they bump into each other 843726541263 times and fall for each other again. Such a toxic relationship these 2 have 😆. But seriously there are so many tracks that can be brought that can be interesting and not depressing to watch. Honestly I had excitement to watch the Sita track daily because it was not an emotional burden. This track is going to be full of Karthik taunting Naira, crying of Manish wife and elders of family, Naira balling her eyes out. I don't know why they keep doing this to loyal viewers who watch the show for KaiRa solely. 

Agree the sita track was better than this. Atleast it was light hearted. Watching kaira like this seems to be such a chore. Momo said in yest interview that there would be lot of twists and turns in the story ahead. May be this blame game would be for only 1-2 episodes. And as usual sab hone ke baad karthik will cry a river and naira will forgive him. 

Originally posted by Sense9

Please not a separation so early. Atleast the seperation should make sense. The accident, blame game tracks are already done. Kam se kam tracks kisi aur serial se uthayo, not recycle the same tracks with slightly altered situations.

All they have managed to to keep consistent is the viewers wondering 'yeh rishta kya kehlata hai'

Originally posted by Dvanshi123

Getting married a ten thousand times doesn't hold any value. Same things & same mistakes.

Exactly..in real life this relationship would have died its death long back coz there is no real bond.Its just a platonic relationship with no meaning.Real relationship require lot of efforts from both end.

Yes makers should realise this or else people might think its ok to just say the three magicial work after  some magic will happen and relationship will work out by itself . 

Exactly, I feel karthik has done some sort of hypnosis on naira. The poor thing gets into a hypnotic state on hearing the trigger words like i love u or haaye etc. 

Originally posted by Ruhi.007

Exactly, I feel karthik has done some sort of hypnosis on naira. The poor thing gets into a hypnotic state on hearing the trigger words like i love u or haaye etc. 

Hahaha !! Exactly..

All they can do is romance !

Aur kuch nahi  !