Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

They are shooting their solo projects as per many updates! But I m sure there is no joint projects now 😥

Solo isliye bol rhe kyunki sid OL aa jata h maybe ye true bhi ho

But sath mein bhi project ho other than MV toh ye all scene sath toh shoot nhi krenge 

Sid ki eye bag us pic mein kitne prominent the jaise lagar shoot kiya ho 

Maybe sana khud ka song record kr rhi h😆

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/realhimanshi/status/1296162083843846145?s=19

Can't stop myself from posting it 

But ye bol kya rhi h 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

We felt so proud that bhai helped a fan, which was in his capacity being in direct contact with the hospital and brahmkumaris, he could help so he did. And I have no doubts that if it was not in his capacity, still he would have tried his best. As that is Sidharth!!

But the job Sonu Sood is doing, I sometimes wonder, how is he managing it all. Really man, this man deserves some puruskaar by the Govt, that will motivate him more and others too. Although he is already doing more than enough because his deeds motivate him but still he deserves all the love and appreciation. 

bakwaas😆

Koi song a raha hona, uske liye khud hype generate kr rahi, sort of chotti motti controversy 🤣

I do not think so in our fandom, anyone can match mistee's creativity🤣

Man!! The edits she makes🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

what’s this about? 🤔

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Guess bhi confirm karke bol rahe hai🤣

Even if shoot is there sana not posting sc stories is fishy because how Much ever she is busy she posts pics. It’s been more than ten days and she didn’t post her pics or videos on sc. only posting promotions and photo shoots. May be she is staying away from social media 

It’s not possible that sid or sana shooting happening and we don’t get pics. 

I was thinking same! And if the project is something quick like an MV then there’s no reason to stay away from social media for 10+ days because video shoots are max 1-2 days. So maybe she really is just staying away from SM like you mentioned, or it’s some bigger confidential project that’s taking longer. 

I was thinking maybe we are about to get lucky with some joint project 😆 hence the secrecy.. because apparently per some sources Sid wasn’t happy with the photo leaks of DKKA. But like you said I feel there’s no way to keep it this much under wraps. 

Koi na we’ll find out from Sid-Sana themselves, which is the best way 👍🏼

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know my hindi is bad as it is, but I swear when she tweets it’s like she’s speaking some other language 😆

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

what’s this about? 🤔

dum hai to jake I broke it se poocho🤣,I bet, even she can't make you understand as probably she herself doesn't know what she is trying to say😆