Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Zariwala In live - 

shenaaz is spoilt brat 🤬,

mahira ko barbie doll 🐷
Rashmi ko elegent lady🤢 

Himanshi ko very beautiful🤡

Shayad unke ghar mein mirrors , uske aakh mein lenses teekh se kaam nahi kar rahe hai. Anyways let her be happy in her own delusional world and hume patha hi hai pure watsapp ke gang ko sidnaaz se hi footage chahiye bb House mein aur ab bahar footage nahi mil rahi hai tho fans ko use kar rahe hai bechare. 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Zariwala In live - 

shenaaz is spoilt brat 🤬,

mahira ko barbie doll 🐷
Rashmi ko elegent lady🤢 

Himanshi ko very beautiful🤡

Ah. What is my morning without Pari News Feed... Mohalle ke News Special Edition 🤣🤗

Ab sukoon se kaam kar sakoongi 😆

I get quite a high seeing the mirchi amongst the Whatsapp gang for our Sidnaaz 😆 As for the Zari statements, my morning dose of laughter- she’s practicing for Kapil Sharma kya? 🤪

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/proudofyousidharth-trends-after-sidharth-shukla-reaches-out-to-a-fan-asking-for-assistance-for-covid-19-positive-father-1673423/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And the articles started pouring in.....in a world where nobody has time for anybody....a celeb finds path to a fan whose help he wanted to do whole heartedly.....he got in touch with her.....he got a bed ready for her too......this is the sweetest things i have read in the recent times.....i used to question myself on many things when i used to support him in bb.....there was so much i used to not like....but my heart just sticked to him throughout the season....its him who had an impact on me....heart never moved from him....even when at times i wanted to. When i see him doing such things, i feel proud i supported someone like him.....reading such articles is just some other kind of happiness. I usually believe in vibes......and they always said that sid is a good human being....and he is proving it right in all ways possible. 

He faced so much of hatred......much more than any other contestant faced in the house....so much of pr drama......even people with blue ticks who weren't watching show were being misguided using edited videos.......he was accused/insulted/painted as so many things......there was a point i just wanted him out of this mess.....there was a time i was so scared for him ....that he will not be able to handle things but i was wrong.....when he came out.....things changed completely.....he handled everything so nicely.....today he is free from accusation/nobody dares to insult him/ and now he cant be painted anything cause he stands and is ready to speak on all the matters with all the maturity. He can give his explanations to everything and every line he speaks is supported by logic. People who were against him are slowly coming up and hailing him as their favourite contestant of the season. Everybody who worked with him is full of appreciations. Sana is so happy with him and he takes care of her....which i always wanted.....he dint let her down....and they own such a big fan following. Ahhh the journey......so much has happened but thankfully everything ended into positives. Sid has achieved a lot in life.....hope he achieves a lot more.....wish him all the happiness and success. ❤

Wonderful post Ethearal. 👍🏼. I wish I cld like ur post more😆. Dont want anything to add. I am glad that sid was able to clear all misunderstanding majority ppl had any him by the end of the show. Thats why he won with such a huge margin .

And if ppl still had some doubts, his good conduct outside has shown ppl how good he is. He will go a long way now I am sure  

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/proudofyousidharth-trends-after-sidharth-shukla-reaches-out-to-a-fan-asking-for-assistance-for-covid-19-positive-father-1673423/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And the articles started pouring in.....in a world where nobody has time for anybody....a celeb finds path to a fan whose help he wanted to do whole heartedly.....he got in touch with her.....he got a bed ready for her too......this is the sweetest things i have read in the recent times.....i used to question myself on many things when i used to support him in bb.....there was so much i used to not like....but my heart just sticked to him throughout the season....its him who had an impact on me....heart never moved from him....even when at times i wanted to. When i see him doing such things, i feel proud i supported someone like him.....reading such articles is just some other kind of happiness. I usually believe in vibes......and they always said that sid is a good human being....and he is proving it right in all ways possible. 

He faced so much of hatred......much more than any other contestant faced in the house....so much of pr drama......even people with blue ticks who weren't watching show were being misguided using edited videos.......he was accused/insulted/painted as so many things......there was a point i just wanted him out of this mess.....there was a time i was so scared for him ....that he will not be able to handle things but i was wrong.....when he came out.....things changed completely.....he handled everything so nicely.....today he is free from accusation/nobody dares to insult him/ and now he cant be painted anything cause he stands and is ready to speak on all the matters with all the maturity. He can give his explanations to everything and every line he speaks is supported by logic. People who were against him are slowly coming up and hailing him as their favourite contestant of the season. Everybody who worked with him is full of appreciations. Sana is so happy with him and he takes care of her....which i always wanted.....he dint let her down....and they own such a big fan following. Ahhh the journey......so much has happened but thankfully everything ended into positives. Sid has achieved a lot in life.....hope he achieves a lot more.....wish him all the happiness and success. ❤

nicely summed up 👍🏼 yes he is being loved by all of them abc the ones who were against him is praising him for his humbleness and for his support! That change normally never happens to any contestants and it’s overwhelming to see the kind of support and love he is getting all over 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Some one posted only sana is shooting her solo project. But is it possible not to get single pic from cast and crew with sana during shoot? Every time sidnaaz shoots we get their pics some how. 

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some one posted only sana is shooting her solo project. But is it possible not to get single pic from cast and crew with sana during shoot? Every time sidnaaz shoots we get their pics some how. 

This time actually kisi k pass news h bus guess work chal rha

Sid thoda online dikh rha toh soch rhe sana ka solo project h

Is baar toh direct sana k through hi pta chalega

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelsDevil

This time actually kisi k pass news h bus guess work chal rha

Sid thoda online dikh rha toh soch rhe sana ka solo project h

Is baar toh direct sana k through hi pta chalega

Guess bhi confirm karke bol rahe hai🤣

Even if shoot is there sana not posting sc stories is fishy because how Much ever she is busy she posts pics. It’s been more than ten days and she didn’t post her pics or videos on sc. only posting promotions and photo shoots. May be she is staying away from social media 

It’s not possible that sid or sana shooting happening and we don’t get pics. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

They are shooting their solo projects as per many updates! But I m sure there is no joint projects now 😥

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guess bhi confirm karke bol rahe hai🤣

Even if shoot is there sana not posting sc stories is fishy because how Much ever she is busy she posts pics. It’s been more than ten days and she didn’t post her pics or videos on sc. only posting promotions and photo shoots. May be she is staying away from social media 

It’s not possible that sid or sana shooting happening and we don’t get pics. 

Khabri soche nhi Honge ki sana Mia ho jayegi🤣

But like i said maybe sana ka makeover ho agar wo webseries shoot kr rhi h toh

Usse look reveal krne se mana kiya gya ho ye ho skta h🤪

Bki dkhte h