Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Approached for what 😲

Probably for just an appearance right? Maybe they’ll bring a task, like how Hina did last time, or some promotion if a joint project comes?

I don’t see why they would say no, season was all about them so BB team will be desperate to get them by hook or crook 😆

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks @Shalu79, your likes are taking me back down memory lane to Connection week, best week ever of BB for me 🥺❤️

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In case you guys whip up a hurricane overnight😆... please bookmark and don’t wait for Ashima or Born Hyper to point you to the next thread... whoever reaches 150, feel free to re-post the thread...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153925758

Uma2010 thumbnail

@ Ritzie... kya pata how I would react 😆 I would probably be nice and proper in public and 💃 up a storm at home 😆 

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mjhe aisa kyu feel ho rha sana ka new project mein koi new look h jise revealed krne se mana kiya gya h 

promotional shoot k baad ek ittu si bhi jhalak nhi mili

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nina_share

Thanks @Shalu79, your likes are taking me back down memory lane to Connection week, best week ever of BB for me 🥺❤️

ditto for me, I was busy with two threads since yesterday  that too ugly fight week 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/proudofyousidharth-trends-after-sidharth-shukla-reaches-out-to-a-fan-asking-for-assistance-for-covid-19-positive-father-1673423/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And the articles started pouring in.....in a world where nobody has time for anybody....a celeb finds path to a fan whose help he wanted to do whole heartedly.....he got in touch with her.....he got a bed ready for her too......this is the sweetest things i have read in the recent times.....i used to question myself on many things when i used to support him in bb.....there was so much i used to not like....but my heart just sticked to him throughout the season....its him who had an impact on me....heart never moved from him....even when at times i wanted to. When i see him doing such things, i feel proud i supported someone like him.....reading such articles is just some other kind of happiness. I usually believe in vibes......and they always said that sid is a good human being....and he is proving it right in all ways possible. 

He faced so much of hatred......much more than any other contestant faced in the house....so much of pr drama......even people with blue ticks who weren't watching show were being misguided using edited videos.......he was accused/insulted/painted as so many things......there was a point i just wanted him out of this mess.....there was a time i was so scared for him ....that he will not be able to handle things but i was wrong.....when he came out.....things changed completely.....he handled everything so nicely.....today he is free from accusation/nobody dares to insult him/ and now he cant be painted anything cause he stands and is ready to speak on all the matters with all the maturity. He can give his explanations to everything and every line he speaks is supported by logic. People who were against him are slowly coming up and hailing him as their favourite contestant of the season. Everybody who worked with him is full of appreciations. Sana is so happy with him and he takes care of her....which i always wanted.....he dint let her down....and they own such a big fan following. Ahhh the journey......so much has happened but thankfully everything ended into positives. Sid has achieved a lot in life.....hope he achieves a lot more.....wish him all the happiness and success. ❤

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What was anshul’s live all about? 

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

@ Ritzie... kya pata how I would react 😆 I would probably be nice and proper in public and 💃 up a storm at home 😆 

😆